12

Chen Zhili turned on his mobile phone and checked the Golden Raspberry Award on Baidu.

    Well, the awards ceremony used to select the worst films of the year in the United States.

    It seems that Ji Xu probably was a firecracker in his previous life.

    The firecracker is reincarnated, and he will blow up whoever is caught in this life.

    But Ji Xu's mouth is quite poisonous, and his eyes are also sharp. One can tell at a glance that Chen Zhili's acting skills are at the peak level. One day this guy loses his job, and he can survive as a well-known host on a TV station.

    But it turned out to be him...

    It was like a pie falling from the sky. He was knocked out just now, but now Chen Zhili stuttered again, pointing to the elevator door, subconsciously standing on tiptoe and wanting to chase in but he did not. no more.

    This is Ji Xu's special elevator, maybe this elevator is being sterilized every day.

    Chen Zhili didn't finish talking just now, but now his son is feeling uncomfortable, he wants to say you don't remember me? I'm No. 08 serving the plates in the nightclub.

    The last time I saw Fu Hanhai, I remembered to thank him for buying wine, but I forgot about Ji Xu.

    No fucking wonder.

    No wonder there was no news from that person after a night of passion, it turned out that he had forgotten himself.

    Sure enough, he was drunk.

    Chen Zhili thought, the drunk Ji Xu was cuter, he asked what to say, he was rigid but honest, unlike now when he speaks with guns and sticks and even sarcastic, the main reason is that he is not honest anymore.

    The sober Ji Xu is extremely masochistic. For example, what he thinks in his heart is "I want to fuck you", but if he doesn't say I want to fuck you, he will say "the way you strike up a conversation is really clumsy", and then dump Sleeves go.

    Chen Zhili shook his head, Xiao Yang is capable, don't get drunk.

    Besides, with his body size and bed skills, even though it was the first time for both of them that night, he had read countless films and had first-rate verbal guidance skills. Wasn't it the cool Ji Xu who growled at that time.

    Asking for it again and again, like a worthless kid.

    No matter how I think about it, I feel that he should have more ideas.

    The cat stole Xing'er once, won't you think about it in the future?

    will think about it.

    But why didn't Ji Xu want to? Because he forgot.

    Chen Zhili felt that this was destined somewhere, why did he have to come here to be a secretary?

    Maybe in the future, he can continue his relationship with Ji Xu as a colleague.

    Fate has come, I really can't stop it, even if I hit it, I will hit it on the head.

    It seems that Ji Xu's position is a bit high, maybe he is with his boss, and after that, he will often meet up and have a drink accidentally...that's it.

    Chen Zhili really felt stupefied, he had always wanted to find Ji Xu, it didn't matter if he forgot himself, it would be fine if he did it again.

    When Pauline saw Chen Zhili, she felt that this guy was in a very good mood, "You feel good today?"