14

Thirty-nine degrees.

    Chen Zhili could only tell that it was thirty-nine degrees when he had a fever of thirty-nine degrees.

    Then how did the previous secretary fetch water for Ji Xu? Take the thermometer and put it in the cup, and mix the hot and cold water back and forth to observe the runaway situation of the mercury?

    It's simply amazing.

    Chen Zhili still remembered that when Ji Xu was in the hotel that day, he kept clamoring for plain water, and when he was really annoyed by his yelling, he went to boil hot water for him.

    Later, the hot Ji Xu's expression was distorted, but he didn't say anything after drinking.

    It was just that he bit Chen Zhili a few more bites out of retaliation, and lied next to his ear and said that his tongue was hot and hurt a little.

    They are all used to it.

    This must have been written by a female secretary. If you really want to find a straight male secretary, who cares about him.

    Chen Zhili looked down at the other treaties.

    It's almost like telling the kindergarten children not to walk around after school, each one is very naive, and together it's like raising a giant baby.

    Chen Zhili was confused, is Ji Xu my son? Moms don't even notice so much.

    No wonder the salary is high.

    It is said that the salary will be raised in the later period, because it is still in the internship state. If we get along well, I heard that Ji Xu will hand over the keys of the house to the secretary.

    Chen Zhili sincerely said that I came here to be his mother's secretary, and I was responsible for helping him with his work, delivering documents during meetings, reluctantly delivering a cup of coffee when he was tired, and then trivial matters in life.

    Not really an old lady.

    Although Pauline told Chen Zhili that Ji Xu's secretary had to take care of a lot of things, Chen Zhili felt...it was absolutely not for him to raise a child, it would spoil Ji Xu and lose the ability to live independently as an adult.

    There must be something wrong with the previous secretary, and one of the two secretary Baobuqi and Ji Xu is perverted.

    Chen Zhili thinks that this book cannot be fully believed because it describes Ji Xu as if he is mentally retarded.

    There is love in every line of this secretary's code.

    But this kind of love is not the kind of hidden affection and poetry described by women in ancient poems, it is more like something written by a brainless little girl who is in love and cannot extricate herself or is trapped in imagination.

    It's even more like an obsession with Ji Xu alone.

    Fantasizing about what he would like, thinking that Ji Xu would be happy if he did so, like an evil voyeur illegitimate fan.

    Anyway, as a big man, Chen Zhili felt that his teeth were sore after reading a few articles.

    A man like Chen Zhili didn't want to see it, let alone Ji Xu didn't want to see this secretary's rules. He almost wanted to dissect the hair on his legs.

    The person involved must want to cry.

    But Chen Zhili still thought it was very funny, he wanted to test whether what Thirty Nine Degrees said was true.