27

Chen Zhili couldn't do it before he left the company. Diarrhea was a matter of minutes, so he had to go to the toilet halfway.

    It didn't matter once he went, but regretted it in an instant, Chen Zhili was in pain even squatting down, he clenched his fists and wanted to put Ji Xu back into his mother's womb right now.

    Not to mention that Ji Xu's legs were sore, Chen Zhili hadn't closed his legs all night, and now that he's recovered, he feels like he's about to die once.

    Difficulty squatting.

    Plus diarrhea again.

    That sour.

    That taste.

    strong enough!

    Damn, wearing a condom is a must in the future.

    It's too easy to have diarrhea!

    If Ji Xu hadn't been drunk, Chen Zhili would have rushed back to act coquettishly, scolded someone, and pounded his chest flat with a big iron fist.

    Ji Xu couldn't remember what happened last night, but he knew it was not that simple.

    I suspect that I have violent tendencies after drinking.

    Ji Xu never thought that something else would happen between him and Chen Zhili. He is a straight man, and Chen Zhili is even more so. No matter what he will do, Chen Zhili will not compromise easily.

    The memory only stays in Chen Zhili being misunderstood by Cheng Yu to seduce Fu Hanhai, and then he drank a glass of wine and woke up in bed this morning.

    When Ji Xu saw Chen Zhili coming in with his mobile phone on the balcony, for a moment he felt that the two of them were sleeping in each other's arms.

    As a result, Chen Zhili caught a cold, because he was sleeping alone on the sofa, freezing.

    Sure enough, I thought too much.

    Thinking of the way Chen Zhili left in a hurry just now, Ji Xu wanted to laugh.

    A flattered look.

    Chen Zhili is very white, with a slightly pointed chin, and the shape of the earlobes is very beautiful, which can easily remind people of his blushing appearance when he is emotional.

    The skeleton is very well-proportioned, and the clothes usually don't reveal much, but it can also be seen that the figure is very good, especially the buttocks. Ji Xu once suspected that he had put something on, but it should feel very good to the touch.

    Looks too likable.

    Ji Xu never understood why he thought Chen Zhili looked comfortable.

    But some people are like this, maybe others don't like him, but when you see him, you will be very happy, you will be in a good mood, and you will think about him for no reason.

    That's why he signed Chen Zhili without asking anything.

    It's just that Ji Xu didn't expect that this guy can't even drive a car. It's really only suitable for raising and playing, not suitable... Ji Xu closed the computer page again, what is raising and playing?

    He is your secretary!

    Being a secretary is pretty good, but Chen Zhili is a bit stupid, he likes everyone, he really entered the entertainment circle, and sooner or later he will be spoiled, and the relationship is born out of his heart, and slowly... he becomes unlovable.