76

Ji Xu felt that he was also wronged.

    "Baby, I really didn't mean that. I didn't suspect that you were frigid."

    Chen Zhili: "So? How dare you say that it's black and white? Don't think that words typed by hand can be ignored.

    " By the way, have you caught up? Doctor Ji deliberately led me to think this way, but I actually didn’t think so, really, don’t you believe me? I’m your boss and I won’t lie.” Chen Zhili saw Ji Xu’s

    cowardice A group of people laughed out loud.

    In fact, it's not that he doesn't want to do it, of course he wants to do it.

    The main reason is that the nanny is next door. Although their cubs don't like to cry, when they wake up, the two of them will always go and see, but Ji Xu, once he does it, it will be endless.

    Chen Zhili didn't dare to praise him for being durable, the old man probably had never heard of praise, and once he praised it, it would intensify.

    Chen Zhili has always been relaxed in bed, but this is an old house, the sound insulation is not good, and the nanny is old, and he has known Chen for so many years, if he really does it... Chen Zhili feels aggrieved and panicked.

    If you want to yell but you can't, if you want to yell but you can't, just think about men, bear with it for a while, and it's not too late to do it after you move.

    It is really impossible.

    And tomorrow, if I want to sign the male third contract, I have to arrange a signing meeting for myself, print out the contract, and then I have to contact the crew after the signing is over, and I have to ensure that Ji Xu's work will not be troubled and will not hinder the progress of the work .

    Fortunately, he really doesn't have many male third roles.

    I must be busy these two days, I have to arrange my work properly first.

    It's just that Chen Zhili didn't expect that as a good employee of Mr. Ji, he would be so concerned about his work, while Ji Xu, as his boss, only wanted to think about shameful things.

    Seeing that Chen Zhili didn't speak, Ji Xu stepped forward and hugged him again, "I didn't say that on purpose, don't be angry, it's not that I miss you too much today."

    Chen Zhili stepped forward to kiss him and said, "I miss you too, but didn't you notice it? Let's get off the bed... as long as you move it, it will creak." Ji Xu was taken aback for a moment, then nodded

    honestly The head said, "I feel it."

    "I felt that this bed was going to collapse when I started sleeping in junior high school. It has been so many years, and there is no problem until now. My dad praised it for its usefulness some time ago, but I have a special premonition today, I think if we do it, it will definitely collapse."

    Ji Xu thought of the expression on his face that was not angry but powerful, and he was a little sluggish for a while, "Then, let's wait until tomorrow."

    Chen Zhili's natal family Although there is only one person, Mr. Ji really dare not mess with him.

    And it's been no problem to sleep on the bed for so many years. When Ji Xu came to sleep with him, the bed collapsed. Even if everyone pretended to be nonchalant, they would all be embarrassed.

    They are all adults, there is nothing difficult to understand, but they are still a family, father and son, so don't make such an embarrassing scene, they will want to die in place.