60

Memorial Tong felt that he must be crazy.

    Ji Xu has a child?

    "When did it happen?" Memorial Tong asked.

    Ji Xu didn't intend to answer her, "You don't have to worry about this, I will notify you when the wedding is over." "

    Yes..." Ji Xu bit his lip and asked aggrievedly, "Is it Qu Zhiyao's?"

    Chen Zhili and Ji Xu's brain froze for a moment, and they coughed uncomfortably together for a moment.

    Ji Xu: "No, don't think too much, the child's mother..."

    "Abroad." Chen Zhili answered quickly.

    Ji Jitong looked at Chen Zhili in disbelief, this guy actually knew more than himself, Ji Xu even told him this kind of thing.

    Chen Zhili took advantage of the situation and said, "It's like this. I went abroad to help take care of her, but she doesn't like Mr. Ji very much, and she had to give birth to a child because of her pregnancy. But Mr. Ji is very attractive. I believe it is only a matter of time before she gets married back home." "

    Ji Xu followed with a livid face and nodded.

    Memorial Tong is gone.

    Two lines of tears flowed.

    As soon as the door of the ward was closed, Chen Zhili yawned, "What should I do? It's so pitiful. I haven't loved you for so many years. Mr. Ji, you are really a cruel man." Ji Xu frowned: "I gave birth under no other means?

    "

    "Huh?"

    "Come here." Ji Xu lay on the bed and waved to Chen Zhili.

    Chen Zhili didn't understand, so he walked over, "What's the matter?"

    Ji Xu put his arms around Chen Zhili and took him to the bed, "I said, how can you talk nonsense with this mouth, you can make up random things, right?"

    Chen Zhili looked up. Lying on Ji Xu's body, "What's the matter, don't you like it?"

    "I like it, but if you encounter this kind of thing in the future, you are not allowed to make decisions alone, especially when you have a child... You should have told me immediately." Although I was really shocked when I found out.

    Ji Xu was afraid that he would miss something important. After living half of his life, the most important thing in the second half of his life would be his wife and children.

    "Didn't I doubt your feelings for me? I also think that our Chen family has problems. How can men have children? I can't accept myself, and I need time to accept it." Chen Zhili was quite calm.

    Even now, he can't tell people that he has a child.

    Ji Xu didn't speak.

    After a while, Chen Zhili asked, "What's wrong with you? Are you unhappy?"

    Ji Xu coughed muffledly for a while, "Honey, this seems a bit heavy, shall we lie down in another position?" "

    ...Okay."

    Chen Zhili awkwardly asked Ji Xu Roll off.

    No one is allowed to know about the news that Ji Xu took sleeping pills by mistake. He didn't go to work today, but fortunately he didn't need to ask for leave. In the afternoon, Chen Zhili went to Ji Xu's place alone to help him change the lock.