49

Ji Xu waited and waited, but Chen Zhili did not come.

    He had diarrhea at the airport during the day, and now he doesn't come out for half a day. I'm really afraid that something might happen to him.

    Chen Zhili is usually very lively, even if he is not emotional, he even has a smile on his face, but today, as soon as he went to the dinner party, his expression became very pale.

    Although Ji Xu was always calm, he observed carefully. He used the excuse to go to the bathroom and saw Chen Zhili and Boss Liu struggling at the door.

    As soon as Ji Xu arrived, he heard Boss Liu scolding Chen Zhili, "I'm shameless for you, right?"

    This person began to ridicule Chen Zhili for nodding and bowing when he was selling wine in Yaoguang, but now he is in the rising sun... thinking that Chen Zhili is trying his best to get ahead.

    He even felt that whoever he sold to was selling anyway.

    Chen Zhili really couldn't accept being insulted like this. A straight man, on a business trip with his boss, was ridiculed by a group of people for crawling on the bed, so he beat someone up.

    Only Ji Xu knew what Chen Zhili was really like.

    Selling wine is also based on skill, one does not rely on the body and the other does not rely on illegal transactions, Chen Zhili relies on a mouth full of tongues and a naturally optimistic personality to eat, and now because of his good looks... he will be called Liu's such an insult.

    Ji Xu felt very sorry for Chen Zhili for a moment.

    It is true that Chen Zhili has the potential to be an artist just because of his face. Even if the contract he signed with him was not a secretary's contract, but an artist's contract, Chen Zhili is still doing well, so there is no need to be so suspicious.

    But Ji Xu didn't even think about it, so he kept the person by his side.

    Indeed, the position of secretary was chosen by Chen Zhili himself, but with his conditions, this guy can still enjoy himself doing other things.

    The fact is that Chen Zhili has always been honest and sticks to the post of secretary.

    Ji Xu didn't even want a house for him. Such a person... If he really tried too much, he would no longer be a thing in the pool.

    The boss surnamed Liu had a band drummer who wanted to quit, and Ji Xu wanted to lure him to his company.

    Le Yang and his band have a shortcoming in this aspect. When they wanted to delay their debut, they thought they could improve it. It would be great if they could sign people over.

    The main reason is that the surname Liu has a lot of resources in his hands, and there is no righteousness in business. Everyone respects him three points. Although he is not very good, his strength is always there.

    But Ji Xu felt that there was no need to cooperate with the other party now.

    In front of outsiders, Ji Xu is very protective.

    Especially their own employees.

    He is not afraid of people talking.

    What's more, this person is Chen Zhili.

    Boss Liu stared at Chen Zhili viciously, unwilling to reconcile while wiping the blood.

    Chen Zhili was the Bai Yueguang of those old men in Yaoguang back then.