25

"The burritos are very spicy."

    "Oh, remember what?" Chen Zhili asked again.

    Ji Xu: "The coffee you make is very bitter."

    "Then why didn't you scold me?"

    "You are fierce."

    Chen Zhili: "..."

    Chen Zhili: "Do you think I am not as nice to you as those women?" "

    Hmm "

    "Why didn't you quit me?"

    "..."

    "Are you reluctant? Because I'm good-looking."

    "Yeah."

    Chen Zhili: "Ji Xu... I'm afraid I'll laugh when you scold me again in the future, Because you will still be reluctant to part with me when the time comes, but you don't tell me."

    "..." I don't understand.

    Chen Zhili burped after eating, "It's so good, you seem to be a different person after drinking, and you are quite good at taking care of others... Drink more often in the future." "Have you eaten?"

    Ji Xu asked.

    Chen Zhili nodded, "Well, this barbecue is good, although the wait has been a bit long." "

    I've been waiting for a long time too."

    "Huh? Fuck, you fucking come again!"

    Sure enough, the meal was not free! It was simply to replenish Chen Zhili's physical strength!

    "Ji Xu, don't, don't use this position, I'm full just now, it's too dangerous."

    I wouldn't have eaten so much if I had known it before!

    Ji Xu didn't talk much on the bed, he was a hard-working type, Chen Zhili was different, he yelled when he felt happy, scratched when he trembled, if he couldn't scratch Ji Xu, he could only hold the bed sheet tightly with both hands.

    I can't wait to bite Ji Xu's shoulder and leave a bloody mark.

    When it was about to end, Chen Zhili suddenly leaned into Ji Xu's ear and said, "Do you think there is a possibility that we will do it once when you are awake?

    " Patted Chen Zhili's buttocks and said, "Change your posture again."

    Chen Zhili didn't dare to leave marks on Ji Xu's body, but it doesn't mean Ji Xu didn't dare, and Chen Zhili's body was bruised and purple.

    "No, don't fucking bite your neck, Ji Xu, did you hear that? Are you a dog?" Ji

    Xu let go, but the bite marks on Chen Zhili's neck were already evident.

    It's going to take days to wear high collars! After all, Ji always forbids that his secretary is not single.

    Chen Zhili wanted to cry, he felt that wearing clothes with high collars was girly and gay, and he would feel guilty.

    The two of them tossed and tossed until three o'clock in the middle of the night. Secretary Chen was really exhausted, and even if the boss gave him extra meals, he couldn't hold on.

    Chen Zhili was covered in bruises, and his skin, which was prone to leaving marks, looked shocking. Fortunately, he paid great attention to Ji Xu and didn't let him leave too many marks.

    But it was unavoidable that the deep love still left a few hickeys.

    But it's not heavy, just a little bit like a mosquito bite.