36

There is no problem with Rising Sun going bankrupt, but it is really terrible that Secretary Chen will lose face.

    It doesn't matter whether Ji Xu has thoughts about him or not, the main thing is that Chen Zhili has thoughts about him.

    If you have thoughts about Ji Xu, you will inevitably want to be a nearly perfect person in front of Ji Xu.

    Of course, he is no longer perfect in Ji Xu's heart.

    Eating sauce, being late for work, playing and playing, messing around with flowers, acting frivolously, and getting into the eyes of money, every quality that is called excellent is drifting away from Chen Zhili.

    If Ji Xu were to label him as tone-deficient and terrible at singing, it would be a miserable man.

    Jiang Yuanbo laughed when he heard that Rising Sun had such a large-scale program, "How cool is it? You don't like the sense of ritual the most, it seems that the whole Rising Sun is celebrating your entry, it definitely has a sense of ritual." Chen Zhili sighed, "

    No. , I have a sense of ritual, especially my birthday... It was originally said that it will be held on the last day of the end of the month, but the above said that it is better to hold it at the beginning of the month, which represents a good meaning, a good omen, and a new beginning." Jiang Yuanbo

    said : "There's nothing wrong with it."

    "But it's my birthday that day, and I went on stage to throw this person away, so there must be something wrong with me." Chen Zhili wondered.

    Jiang Yuanbo was stunned for a long time and said, "Then you can act like a baby to the boss and ask him if he can fulfill your birthday wish." Chen Zhili had an idea,

    buddy, "You are a genius."

    Xuri's welcome party is not for ordinary people Carnival, high-level executives will all be present at that time, Ji Xu is naturally the most shining.

    This is also a good opportunity for big and small artists to gain attention in front of the boss, and for old colleagues to seek promotion in front of the boss.

    Looking for a house is already on the way. Chen Zhili posted a few posts, and he is also keeping an eye out for good houses nearby, so he just had a chance to look at the house.

    The rice I brought to Ji Xu the next day was bought on the side of the road, and Ji Xu didn't say anything.

    Chen Zhili refused to leave the office after delivering the meal.

    Ji Xu thought in his heart, what does this kid want to do? Are you trying to move the table back?

    If he made this request, he would definitely agree.

    Chen Zhili hesitated and said, "Mr. Ji, I heard that our welcome party seems to have a performance?"

    Ji Xu raised his head and glanced at him, thinking that Chen Zhili's performance was about to come up, and he was afraid that this kid would not be able to hold back and have nowhere to put him. The straight male charm flirted around, so he said, "There are a lot of new employees, and each of them can only perform one show. If there are too many, it won't work." "..."

    Chen Zhili touched Ji Xu's desk with one hand, leaned over and approached him and said , "Mr. Ji, in terms of our relationship, can we discuss something?"

    "What's our relationship?" Ji Xu's heartbeat accelerated inexplicably.     "The relationship between the boss and the secretary. I'm your Xiaomi. How close is this