45

The boy said a number, and Chen Zhili was stunned, "It's so expensive." "

    You can ask me if you think it's too expensive. I often go to the doctor, and I'm doing well now."

    Chen Zhili felt that this man's heart was really big, and he had to have a split personality to come here. You are so calm after consulting, "It's amazing, then tell me, which is more important, love or career?" "

    If you ask this way, then career is more important, otherwise, wouldn't you choose love regardless of your own life?"

    Chen Zhili nodded, "Okay, But what if it is destined to be a relationship that ends without a cause, affection will not be reciprocated, and deep love may not have results." "

    Oh, gay fell in love with a dead straight man? Is the man who went in just now your heart disease?" The boy's eyes Looking towards the door of the consultation room.

    Chen Zhili: "Damn, brother, you can't be an intern with both skills, right?"

    You  can even catch the troubled person at a glance!

    love detective.  

       "That's not true. I'm a physical education student, with well-developed limbs and a simple mind." The boy blinked and his face was bright. "How about  it? Is it like a junior consultant?"

       " If it’s really troublesome and you don’t want to meet with a doctor, you can choose to consult anonymously online, video, audio, and text are all available, and it will be cheaper.” The boy added.  

      Anyway, Chen Zhili was shamefully moved.  

      The conversation between Ji Shuangman and Ji Xu lasted for about forty minutes, and Ji Shuangman realized that he was not of much help.   

    Every time Ji Xu raised a doubt, he could quickly answer it himself, and while he was waiting for his appointment, his confusion kept changing.   

     Up to today, due to the accident last night, Ji Xu went from wanting to ask about his sexuality, to asking whether he could do it, and finally...whether he wants to do anything to the straight man he likes.

    But no matter whether he makes a shot or not, and whether the final result is satisfactory, Ji Xu said that he will respect the other party's wishes, so Ji Shuangman doesn't think Ji Xu's actions are too much. 

      "As you said, in fact, as the boss, you have taken all the initiative. You don't want to hurt him, but he will feel heavy because of your liking, or he has already noticed your thoughts but also Didn’t escape, then have you ever thought about speaking frankly? Everyone is an adult. After hearing your description, I also know that your subordinate has his own ideas and principles. He wants to save a house. And stay with you to work, but don't want the house you sent, and don't leave you, don't you think what he wants is something you haven't found?"

    Ji Xu was rarely confused, "You mean... " 

     I mean he doesn't hate you, no matter whether he is a straight man or not, so don't feel guilty about it."

     I don't know which sentence woke up Ji Xu, he suddenly stopped Ji Shuangman from talking, and Many thanks to people.    

     Before Ji Shuangman had time to express his desire to confide, Ji Xu was already satisfied and said that he had found the answer. What kind of answer is it? 

       Ji Xu didn't tell Ji Shuangman.    

      But Ji Shuangman was so curious. 

      Ji Shuangman asked Ji Xu if he wanted to follow up with the appointment, and... this person still has some invisible diseases.