66

This circle of friends became the most popular circle of friends after Chen Zhili had a social contact method.

    It was circulated and forwarded by many people with screenshots.

    It greatly satisfied the vanity of Chen's junior star-chaser.

    Ji Xu suddenly felt that time was running out. Why?

    How about leaving get off work at seven in the evening? Can't you get off work at five? And it's all right now, can't you get off work at four o'clock?

    But he could get off work, but Chen Zhili couldn't leave easily.

    At four o'clock in the afternoon, because I had nothing to do, I suddenly said that I would send my secretary home, which sounds strange.

    Ji Xu couldn't bear it until 4:30, and sent a message to Chen Zhili saying that he was hungry and wanted to eat.

    It's no problem to ask the secretary to accompany me to dinner.

    As soon as Chen Zhili left, he wanted to take his signature with him, but he also wanted to stick his signature on the upper right corner of the computer for everyone to admire. What should we do?

    So while Ji Xu was packing up, Chen Zhili hurriedly printed out a few copies, one of which was stuck on the upper right corner of the computer.

    Chen Zhili finished pasting up the photocopied signatures, but Ji Xu hadn't come out of the office yet.

    After waiting for a few minutes, the man opened the door.

    Tong Hao glanced at Ji Xu and whispered, "What's Mr. Ji doing? He changed three sets of clothes today, and those who didn't know thought he signed the contract with Rising Sun." Chen Zhili said awkwardly, "I'm going to go with him later

    . Seeing a client, it’s more solemn to change clothes.”

    If you think about it carefully, this is probably the first official date between two people after they got together?

    Ji Xu took Chen Zhili to dinner, and specially booked an old restaurant that he couldn't get in even if he had money, and he could only go to it by his relationship.

    The environment is elegant and pretentious, and only two tables of guests are received every day in the morning and noon.

    That would make it appear more sincere.

    Unexpectedly, they happened to meet Fu Hanhai and Cheng Yu at the other table.

    Seeing Ji Xu from a distance, Fu Hanhai held his forehead and wanted to go back, Cheng Yu hugged him, "Why, it took three days to get a seat, isn't it you who is clamoring to come here?" Fu Hanhai

    saw Unable to escape, he hurried forward to greet Ji Xu.

    Ji Xu glanced at Cheng Yu, his eyes were indifferent.

    He expressed his doubts very clearly: Didn't you two break up, why are you still together.

    No wonder Fu Hanhai called him out to play less often recently. With Chengyu around, Fu Hanhai didn't even dare to strike up a conversation.

    It's a blessing or a curse, it's a disaster that can't be avoided, Fu Hanhai turned around and faced him.

    Fu Hanhai naturally saw Chen Zhili's circle of friends, and said to him as soon as they met, "Xiao Chen, you are amazing, you are lucky to get a special lottery, to chase after stars and to discuss business with the other party." Right?"