59

Honestly, Thaksin.

    Just looking at Chen Zhili's appearance, one can tell that after many years, he will still be in full bloom.

    But he is older than his father... Ji Xu has always felt that age is a symbol of status and experience, and it also has charm, but it doesn't work in front of his father-in-law.

    It is the stumbling block.

    Chen Zhili: "But don't worry, our family has good genes from generation to generation, and we all look young. Although you are old, you also have your own advantages. When others are in their forties and fifties and are destroyed by time, you will still look like this , then your strengths will stand out."

    Ji Xu always felt that Chen Zhili didn't seem to be praising others.

    Chen Zhili pushed Ji Xu, "Go in."

    Ji Xu made room for Chen Zhili.

    Chen Zhili hugged his boss Ji very domineeringly.

    Ji Xu felt like he was being hugged by a little girl, a little wronged, but it didn't matter, the person who hugged him was Chen Zhili.

    Chen Zhili pinched Ji Xu's face, "The skin is pretty good."

    Ji Xu: "..." It's so unreal.

    "Come on, tell me, what do you think now?" Chen Zhili conducted an interview.

    Ji Xu swallowed his saliva, "It's just me... I always thought you were a straight man, and when you found out you were not, you gave birth to all my children." Ji Xu didn't know what he wanted to express, "Anyway,

    just I think...it's amazing."

    It's dreamy.

    It's unbelievable.

    Chen Zhili kept laughing, Ji Xu took a deep breath and asked him, "What about you, do you like me? Or your ex-boyfriend?"

    After thinking about it, Chen Zhili said, "Mr. Ji, we slept together the first time we met."

    Ji Xu : "..." I'm really bloody bloody, I don't remember anything.

    Chen Zhili: "But you forgot about me when you were drunk, you said you are a scumbag? If I didn't like you, when I went to report that day, I would beat you up at the elevator door where you stopped me Then I left, but I didn't leave in the end, because I always felt that there might be a chance... Maybe you like me too." "...

    " Ji Xu didn't know how he felt.

    As far as his IQ is concerned, if Chen Zhili didn't like him, he might really not know what the other person thinks at all.

    But Chen Zhili actually likes him... In the past few months, his acting skills are really good, and he didn't realize at all that Chen Zhili would be very good if he entered the entertainment industry.

    "But, your ex-boyfriend...do you still like him? You have been together for three years, you..." Ji Xu couldn't ask.

    He wanted to ask Chen Zhili if he had given birth to a son to his ex-boyfriend, but he thought he would die if he asked.

    Chen Zhili flicked his finger on his forehead, "Can you stop having persecution paranoia all the time, let me tell you, you rot all these things in your stomach, I don't want others to know that I, Chen Zhili, an iron-blooded man, actually Caesarean section for you..."

    Ji Xu sat up and wanted to touch Chen Zhili's belly, "Does it still hurt? Why did you lie to me abroad that it was appendicitis?" "It's not

    against you, I'm telling everyone that it's appendicitis, otherwise, Said I had a caesarean section? No, I'm still young, I..." I fucking thought I was going to die, this is called changing one's life against the sky.