77

"What the hell?"

    "It's said that the male third is Brother Chen."

    "Damn, are you serious? But Brother Chen is a secretary, not an artist." "

    It's true, but now it's not clear whether President Ji recommended him In the past, Meng Wenyao recommended him... In short, no matter who it is, Brother Chen is really good, I have already seen the name on the contract, and the third male, Chen Zhili, is Brother Chen." "I thought about it before, he was wrong

    . It's a pity to be a celebrity, but what if he really becomes the secretary of the general manager Ji? When Ji Tong was a secretary, he didn't even have Saturdays and Sundays. If Brother Chen went to film, wouldn't the company have to I'm hiring a secretary again... It feels like I'm back in hell."

    "Don't worry, I haven't heard the exact news, and besides, Sister Bo Lin is not crazy yet. Sister Lin is the most troublesome when it comes to recruiting a secretary. This proves that Brother Chen His position cannot be shaken, so he probably won't resign."

    "But there is a saying that I don't know if I should say it or not. Do you think Brother Chen's position is a bit strange? I think Mr. Ji has never lost his temper with him. Even Ji Tong had been taught to cry by him before, and now brother Chen went to act on the way to be a secretary, so he would have breached the contract, Mr. Ji is not even allowed to work part-time in private, why does he seem to have nothing to do with Mr. Ji now, Even the contract matters have been handed over by one hand."

    "Maybe it's Brother Chen who made Mr. Ji empty." "

    But that's not the point, the point is Brother Chen's beauty, no matter what he plays, he should be popular when the time comes, and what's more What's more, Rising Sun is still an entertainment company, and we will definitely help Brother Chen to build momentum. After he becomes a star, who will be Mrs. Ji's mother?

    " Always..."

    Ji Xu lay depressed in the hospital on an IV drip, unable to move or turn over, and suffocated at the thought of Chen Zhili going to Meng Wenyao to sign the contract instead.

    He was very magnanimous on the surface, and gave Chen Zhili a reassuring and encouraging kiss and said, "Go ahead, I absolutely believe in you."

    But his heart was sour as if he had swallowed a hundred lemons raw.

    You have to grit your teeth and swallow it in your stomach. If your mouth is sour, you can't be known, otherwise you will appear stingy.

    So, a man really suffers when he gets older, and the disadvantage is that he can't mess around, otherwise he will look old and naive.

    Chen Zhili left early in the morning, Ji Xu wished he could send a message to Secretary Chen every three minutes, asking him how the signing was going. Is it possible?

    He was also afraid that Chen Zhili would feel that he did not believe in his abilities.

    But Ji Xu was just afraid that Chen Zhili would drool over Meng Wenyao.

    Of course, what Ji Xu is most afraid of is Chen Zhili's instant fame.

    Ji Xu doesn't know how to deal with those so-called Yingying Yanyan, those who are watching around him are actually not that sensitive at all, but if anyone has a little interest in Chen Zhili, Ji Xu can immediately see it.

    At that time, there will be some wife fans, mother fans, and even male fans on Weibo, Ji Xu thinks: Otherwise, I'd better stop playing with mobile phones in the future.