2

Fu Hanhai: "You don't drink? You come to the bar and say you don't drink? What's the difference between this and me going to the hot springs and not going into the water?"

   Ji Xu rolled his eyes, "Then this is what you said to take me to relax. "

   Mr. Ji, we are adults, not old people. Is it possible that if you want to relax, I will take you to the river for fishing? You said you were in a bad mood, so my buddy brought you here specially, but Don't disappoint, if my family finds out, you will have to skin me when you go back."

   Fu Hanhai and Ji Xu have known each other for so many years, and today is the first time seeing this guy come to the bar.

   Ji Xu still didn't drink, Fu Hanhai frowned, "Ji Xu, you live like a devout believer, are you not motivated?"

   Ji Xu opened his mouth, feeling that I would be ashamed to say something like pouring a glass, and said: "Don't drink."

   Ji Xu still doesn't know if it's still pouring a glass, but he only remembers that when he was a child, the old man had a birthday party and many guests came. He had a toothache at the time, so the nanny pulled him and said, "Young master, drink some white wine , get that aphid drunk and it won’t hurt anymore.”

   Ji Xu foolishly believed it, and as soon as he drank the wine, his throat was so hot that his throat became numb, and he dropped the glass as soon as he moved his hands, and he fell down after walking two steps , and smashed the front teeth, which was so painful, but fortunately, the teeth were replaced later.

   Many people still have videos of him getting drunk when he was a child.

   Ji Xu has been strict with himself since he was a child. Restraint is his motto in life. That drunken incident is still the biggest shame he has ever suffered.

   From then on, Ji Xu did not drink at all.

   "You really don't want to drink? If you don't drink, my cousin will come over." Fu Hanhai resorted to killer Lan.

   Fu Hanhai's cousin, Qu Zhiyao, has liked Ji Xu since childhood.

   That girl was extremely pungent, with a loud voice, not to mention the complicated family relationship, Ji Xu was afraid of being sensitive, and every time the girl spoke, she would be startled, and she really couldn't stand it.

   Ji Xu even vaguely felt that he didn't want to get married in this life.

   One is the character of mother-in-law and mother-in-law who talk about it. He can tell a trivial thing about menopause a hundred times, which frightens him.

   In addition, he was frightened by Fu Hanhai's cousin.

   The girls who have been with him since he was a child are as terrifying as devils, making Ji Xu suspicious of the whole group.

   As a normal man, Ji Xu felt that all women were scary, and he felt more and more that he was starting to be abnormal.

   Anyway, if he wants to find, he will definitely find a gentle woman, and it is impossible for him to be like Qu Zhiyao in his life.

   On the contrary, the members of Ji's family thought that Qu Zhiyao was good, tried Ji Xu's bottom line many times, and said that there was no rush, but they were urging the marriage in disguise.

   This made Ji Xu very irritable, and he couldn't find a qualified personal secretary, which seriously affected his daily life.

   That's why Ji Xu, who has always been able to control his emotions, chose to ask for help like Fu Hanhai.

The President And His Secretary जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें