29

Chen Zhili glanced at Ji Xu with a very complicated expression.

    Ji Xu didn't notice Chen Zhili's sympathetic gaze, he only knew that his condition was getting worse recently.

    The status quo that I had finally accepted in the past is now in a bad mood due to some unspeakable reasons, and I even want to make changes.

    But seeing a psychiatrist again made Ji Xu, who is now sitting in this position, feel very... ashamed.

    He is not as ignorant and rampant as he was when he just graduated from college. Yes, he was very young once.

    Although now he seems to be very calm and calm in everything he does.

    But it is really difficult to go to a psychologist to ask how to overcome psychological erectile dysfunction like eight years ago.

    Especially difficult.

    Ji Xu procrastinated for many years with the mentality of not getting married if he could, and not wanting to talk about a partner anyway.

    Anyway, I don't know what to think about it recently, maybe there are too many young people in the company... I always feel that although this problem seems to be harmless, it really responds to my heart.

    Especially when seeing Chen Zhili.

    That kid is a thief, and he likes to figure out people's psychology.

    Ji Xu was afraid of being seen through.

    Maybe it's also because it's the first time I've been in contact with a male secretary for so long.

    I am more concerned about the contest between men and men.

    Ji Xu hates being upset, it will make him restless and difficult to calm down, he does not allow the rhythm of life to be disrupted in the slightest.

    But he is messed up now.

    He knew that there was something pressing in his heart that made him restless, and he wasn't sure if it was because of Chen Zhili's appearance, but he clearly knew that there was something wrong with him.

    A long time ago, Ji Shuangman had just become a psychiatrist at that time. At that time, he told Ji Xu that although it was a disease, it was easy to treat, and after one success, there would be no psychological barriers.

    But Ji Xu never dared to try because he never succeeded.

    He cannot fail.

    We are all grown-ups, how can we know if we can do it when we get to bed.

    Anyway, Ji Xu himself can't get rid of this kind of face.

    Although he didn't know who he was going to sleep with.

    I don't feel like I like anyone either.

    But Chen Zhili's recent rotten peach blossoms are really too many, which suddenly infected his long-quiet heart.

    Ji Xu took a deep breath, he was ready, this Saturday, he would go to uncover the old painful scars again, he would feel inferior before, and went to see this disease, regardless of the reason of psychological or physical problems, All in all a shame.

    But he is almost thirty years old now, and he has learned how to face very unstable problems with the calmest attitude.

    he can.

    After making the phone call, Chen Zhili said, "Mr. Ji."

    "Yes." "Doctor Ji said he is too busy, and the appointment is     already