26

The look Ji Xu looked at Chen Zhili again was indescribable. It probably meant, Chen Zhili, you are too useless.

    Chen Zhili bowed his head and did not speak.

    Ji Xu still felt awkward, it's okay to fight, what's the matter with being a little bit cool.

    The corners of Secretary Chen's mouth were also torn, and his lips looked very red, and he looked very charming... The way he walked today was also a bit motherly.

    Ji Xu was a little annoyed.

    I always wondered what would happen if I hugged Chen Zhili?

    Want to hug him.

    This guy's ass is also very raised today, is it true or not?

    When the two went downstairs to check out, Chen Zhili took the lead and said to the front desk: "The things in the room are useless." "

    Okay, here is your deposit."

    Coming out of the hotel, Ji Xu asked Chen Zhili, "I didn't use it this time." Destroy other people's things?"

    "No...you bought them separately downstairs, and said that the expensive ones feel better when you tear them up."

    Ji Xu: "..."

    When he reached the underground garage, Chen Zhili suddenly realized that he couldn't drive. It was thirty minutes before the eleven fifty that Pauline requested, which would be just right if there were no traffic jams on the road.

    "I'll call a substitute driver."

    Ji Xu was a little sleepy, trying not to yawn, "You can't drive?"

    Chen Zhili's hands trembling slightly when calling the substitute driver.

    "No... I didn't have time to go when I was in college, so I planned to sign up for a driver's license." The main reason is that the time of learning to drive is used to buy shoes for Tang Junyu part-time.

    Ji Xu: "..."

    Chen Zhili knew what Ji Xu was thinking now, a secretary can't even drive, if you weren't good-looking, I would have fired you in no time.

    Chen Zhili took a cautious look at Ji Xu, sure enough, the other party was speechless, but he didn't say anything.

    Ji Xu: "See what I do, get in the car."

    In the end, Ji Xu drove Chen Zili back to the company.

    The car stopped in front of the company building, and happened to bump into Pauline who was passing by and went upstairs together.

    Pauline was surprised, and asked Ji Xu: "Why are you driving the car?"

    Ji Xu: "He can't."

    Pauline's expression changed immediately, "What's the matter with you, Chen Zhili? You don't even know how to drive? When you came for the interview, you didn't say..."

    Chen Zhili felt aggrieved, he didn't say that he would open, and it wasn't written in the recruitment rules.

    But nowadays, almost everyone keeps their ID card and driver's license when they go out, but he can't drive as a secretary, which is really unreasonable.

    Chen Zhili thought it was over, it didn't fall into Ji Xu's hands, it fell into Pauline's hands.

    In the future, the relationship with Ji Xu will probably become a simple friend with benefits.