38

In fact, these chat records can be understood.

    There's nothing wrong with any man, right?

    Today's employment pressure is high, and the invisible and intangible interpersonal relationship will make people feel even more stressed, especially those who are bosses, who seem to be very relaxed, but often they have a lot to hide.

    It's just that Chen Zhili felt that Ji Xu was quite aggressive, so he shouldn't be so unconfident.

    However, before he could react, the office door rang, and it was Mr. Ji who came over.

    Chen Zhili was so nervous that his hand on the keyboard couldn't find where the sleep button was.

    Ji Xu walked over and said to himself, "I forgot to tell you the password, I'll open it..."

    As a result, the screen was on.

    "Love is worse than action" The chat records sent by this caring person are bouncing on the screen one by one.

    There is an endless stream.

    Ji Xu coughed twice into his mouth, and stammered: "This...is this what you were talking about?"

    Chen Zhili took a step back in fright, "How is that possible? This is your computer, isn't this your account? "

    Ji Xu was at a loss, "How can I talk about this?"

    Chen Zhili said, how do I know?

    Just when he was about to refute, Ji Xu asked again: "How did you turn on my computer?"

    Chen Zhili froze immediately.

    Fuck, how do I turn on your computer?

    How do I know your password?

    I just tried it casually, and I definitely didn't guess it because I knew your bank password.

    Mr. Ji is really a very simple person, all passwords are the same.

    Chen Zhili waved his hands wildly, "Well, you didn't turn off the phone, and then I turned it on just now, and it turned on."

    "Impossible, I will never forget."

    Kicked to the iron plate.

    Ji Xu, a stingy stinger, remembers these shitty things clearly, but he also remembers the crimes of drinking.

    Chen Zhili said awkwardly, "I just tried it casually."

    "How could it be such a coincidence."

    "Because... because I care about you, isn't your birthday September 1st? Then I like to use my birthday to make various Password, so I guess you are the same? I really just tried it casually..."

    Chen Zhili's expression loosened before he finished explaining Ji Xu, and he asked, "Do you know my birthday?"

    The tone was messed up As if I had a crush on him.

    Seeing that Ji Xu's mood eased, Chen Zhili thought it was an opportunity, so he nodded quickly, and the rainbow fart jumped out of his mouth as if he didn't want money.

    "You are my immediate boss and the boss of Rising Sun. These top 500 companies all have your name. Your personal information is well written on Baidu Encyclopedia. Your birthday is September 1st... It's too obvious, 9 On the first day of school on January 1, who can’t remember how many people suffered? Of course, it’s definitely not because this day is bad. On the contrary, it’s a national celebration. Haven’t you seen a news before? It’s a foreign satellite It was detected that there was a major military exercise in our country that caused alarm, but it turned out that it was the national disaster day, and the school started on September 1, and it was even more grand than the Spring Festival travel." Ji Xu: "..." Chen Zhili was