4

Ji Xu took a taxi, and Chen Zhili got into the car.

   The driver looked at these two people in the rearview mirror. They looked like dogs in suits and leather shoes. One looked like an insurance seller, and the other looked like a real estate agent.

   The questions all looked serious, and he couldn't help becoming nervous.

   "Where are you two going?"

   Chen Zhili hasn't graduated from college yet, and now he can only go to the dormitory when he goes back, but he has been in a nightclub, and now the dormitory has long been restricted.

   So Chen Zhili turned his head to look at Ji Xu, a person who appeared beside him inexplicably.

   Chen Zhili: "Where are you going?"

   Ji Xu's brain volume is very small now, he doesn't even have room to think, he only knows that he wants to sleep.

   Ji Xu: "Find a place to sleep."

   The driver immediately understood in his heart that it was two grown men dating at the door.

   The two of them are not familiar with each other, and they still have to pretend that they can't let go of it. If they want to open a room, they can open a room and find a place to sleep. Cultural people are different.

   Seeing that both of them were embarrassed to say which hotel to go to, the driver said on his own, "Then I will take you to the nearest one."

   After all, it was the driver who solicited customers near the bar, and it was indeed an old driver.

   The two men were handsome and looked rich, so the driver deliberately sent them to the most expensive theme hotel nearby.

   The privacy is good, the theme of the room is complete, and there are many tricks to play. Everyone does not know each other. The driver feels that he can do this, which is considered a kindness.

   After getting out of the car, Chen Zhili realized, "Ah, then this is a house opening."

   Ji Xu also nodded, "Sleep."

   Chen Zhili looked at him with a blank face, and said in disbelief: "Your face is heavy and worrying about the country. Worrying expression, are you really sleepy?"

   "You really talk a lot."

   Chen Zhili: "..."

   The two entered the hotel one after the other.

   Ji Xu is a man who carries his ID card with him. Of course, he also carries his business card.

   In the past, his secretary helped to bring them, so when Ji Xu planned to book a room, he subconsciously reached out to Chen Zhili.

   Chen Zhili said, "What are you doing? Do you want my ID card? You want to share a room with me? That's fine too, and save money." It's okay to be

   drunk, just don't waste money.

   When it comes to spending money to make money, Chen Zhili has always been sober. He is willing to spend money for his ex-boyfriend Tang Junyu and is never stingy, but it doesn't mean he doesn't respect every opportunity to make money and save money.

   If there is a chance, Chen Zhili would like to become a penny-pinching local rich man, and Chen Papi is also very emotional.

   Chen Zhili handed over his ID card, but Ji Xu didn't respond.