78

Ji Xu really felt aggrieved, "You know that I won't remember anything when I'm drunk."

    Ji Xu: You still want to blame me! When I was sober, I didn't enjoy anything at all.

    Ji always felt that he was really wronged.

    Chen Zhili crossed his legs to read the lines, and lazily raised his head to glance at Ji Xu in the video, "Don't pretend, if you are capable, don't put a tripod on next time you are drunk."

    Ji Xu stopped talking.

    He really didn't remember anything after he was drunk, but he set up the camera before he planned to get drunk.

    The next day, I waited until I sobered up to watch the video I recorded when I was drunk. To be honest...it felt really sour.

    Very exciting.

    But even if he knew that he was the one who bullied Chen Zhili in the video, Mr. Ji would still get angry with himself, thinking that the drunk him was greener than the sober him.

    But still enjoy it.

    Chen Zhili once thought that this person had cuckold hallucinations.

    But this wave is not bad, Secretary Chen feels like he has made two boyfriends, and feels like a heartthrob.

    Ji Xu didn't want to discuss the issue of the tripod, for fear of being confiscated by Chen Zhili, "The machine here seems to be full of instant coffee, where do I buy the coffee I usually drink?" Chen Zhili: "Xbao." "Isn't it

    imported

    ? , brought it back on purpose?" Ji Xu was shocked.

    Chen Zhili bought it for Ji Xu according to the brand of coffee left by Ji Jitong before, which is sold everywhere, "The purchasing agent opened a store in X Bao, and I placed an order, isn't it equivalent to someone bringing it back for you? "

    Ji Xu: "..." It seemed that there was no way to refute it.

    Chen Zhili sighed, "Okay, don't pick it up, I'll just place an order for two more bags, no, the company opened a physical store downstairs, and it can be delivered now, I said why didn't I place an order before, because I saw that store."

    Ji Xu saw in the video that Chen Zhili was about to get up and go out, and he was afraid that this guy would not have enough time to recite his lines, so he hurriedly said, "Wait, give me the address, and I will go down to buy it later."

    Chen Zhili said, "No, no, I will place an  order , now let them send it upstairs to the company, will you pick up the  coffee ? , I always felt that the color of the coffee was not right. I even took a sip and said, "It's so bad."

    Then I poured it away.     "Give me the address. I'll go down and buy it. Buy it now. If you're sleepy, sleep for a while." Ji Xu said.
    The people behind Ji Xu were holding coffee cups, wondering whether they should drink or not.

     "It's just downstairs, on the B1 floor. There's the finished coffee beans you used to drink... Forget it, you might not be able to find it. Come here. I'll give you the used bag. You can compare it with the bag. "Chen Zhili said.  

     So Ji Xu hung up the video, smiled at everyone, and went back with an empty cup.

    "Did I hear it wrong? Or is it that the person who came just now is actually Secretary Chen, not President Ji?"

     " You heard me right, the one who bosses you around in the video is Brother Chen."   

"Damn it, who is the boss?"