42

Chen Zhili studied broadcasting.

    The sound itself is nice.

    When Ji Xu was in Yaoguang, he heard his voice before seeing him because of night blindness, and he drank that glass of wine later because of his nice voice.

    The current Chen Zhili is drunk, and his tone is lazy, he has to breathe out every time he speaks a word, and his tone of life is as if he is being beaten out of breath.

    To put it bluntly, it is Sao.

    This tone is really too coquettish.

    Ji Xu couldn't believe it, what happened to the straight men nowadays?

    "You're drunk." Ji Xu took Chen Zhili's hand away against his will.

    Chen Zhili touched it back forcefully, "Drunk and drunk, what a waste of energy are you? Even pretending to hold it when you're drunk...I'm tired for you! Ji Xu, I'm tired for you!" Ji Xu

    : "..."

    The driver in front didn't dare to turn his head.

    When Chen Zhili was drunk, the world belonged to him, and his mouth was even more uncontrollable, he touched Ji Xu's chest, "Okay, don't be angry, it was my fault for rejecting you last time, I don't know how to compliment you, okay? I was also in a bad mood last time, so I thought... You see, when I applied for the job, I was a straight man, and you are the boss, and you can do whatever you want, so can I mess around with you?" Ji Xu: "

    ... "

    But I also want to think about it now. In life, I understand some things without you having to say them. Adults should have a tacit understanding and don't talk about feelings, right? Okay, if you don't let me talk about feelings, then you should set an example. Neither of us will talk, we won't talk, that's it." Chen Zhili grabbed Ji Xu's brother, "That's it, brother."

    Ji Xu took a deep breath, "Chen Zhili, don't make trouble."

    Chen Zhili leaned into his ear He said, "What's the fuss, are you still a virgin tonight? Wannian old virgin, you don't feel ashamed to say that you are everywhere every time?"

    Ji Xu swallowed back, "Are you drunk? , let's sleep."

    "You let me sleep when I'm drunk, and you sleep with me when you're drunk, huh? You guys are awesome bosses, I'm going to love you, okay?" "Sorry, sorry," Ji Xu

    said Covering his mouth, the driver must have imagined a drama about unspoken rules in the workplace, "Let's talk about it when we go back."

    Chen Zhili plunged into his arms firmly, "Do you think it's easy for me to be a straight man..."

    "You damn gay seduce me every day, you are a deep cabinet... just pretend, your cabinet door is thick nailed, you seduce me and you are not responsible for me, I just want to save money to buy a house, for this small but great My dream, I went to be a Xiaomi for others, huh?"

    Ji Xu: "..." I never thought that Chen Zhili looked like a Xiaomi, I always thought that he was a superstar signed by the company.

    "I dare not tell my dad my specific responsibilities. I have to help my male boss fold clothes, cook, ah, make the bed, and maybe even warm the bed. I'll interrupt."

    "..." Ji Xu looked embarrassed when he heard that.

    Is this... bending my secretary?

    The driver wiped the sweat off his brow and said, "Sir... it's coming soon."