24

Chen Zhili felt that he was the wronged group.

    He was blocked in the bathroom by Mr. Ji, and he had to finish a shot before he could go out to answer the phone, who would know the grievance?

    No one will ever know.

    Even Ji Xu tomorrow doesn't know himself.

    Ji Xu thought for a while and said, "Don't worry about it for now."

    Pauline's voice raised unconsciously, "Don't worry about it? Now the drafts of hacking him have been overwhelming, not just this video, you can watch it later Someone will sort out a lot of details, and even the boy who kissed him was picked up. He was the one who grew up as a child, and the two of them can't be more basic together. Silence now is tantamount to acquiescing and waiting until tomorrow for the whole world to know. Le Yang is gay, and before nine o'clock in the morning, the commercial signing agreement will be yellow."

    Chen Zhili couldn't catch his breath when he heard it, and Pauline spoke for a long time.

    It's not that Pauline has any problem with being gay, it's mainly about Ji Xu himself.

    She wants to keep Le Yang. Le Yang is a good seed. In the past two years, she will be the captain of an idol group. stay.

    The contract hasn't been signed yet.

    Ji Xu took a deep breath, looked down at his crotch, "Let's talk about it tomorrow."

    Pauline tapped her hands on the table, and then looked at everyone in the studio, "I've already planned to write a draft to respond , and I also asked Le Yang to confirm that that person is not his boyfriend."

    But Le Yang liked him as a child, and Pauline didn't say this.

    Ji Xu said, "We'll discuss it tomorrow."

    Pauline had no choice but to say, "Okay, the meeting is over."

    Ji Xu hung up the phone and looked up at Chen Zhili.

    Chen Zhili's lips trembled and he said, "What do you think? Do you want to protect him? If he is really gay."

    "I don't want to work now, so I can't think."

    Chen Zhili: "..."

    It can be seen that Ji Xu really didn't think, because he is still stubborn, and normal people can't continue to maintain enthusiasm when they hear this.

    Ji Xu threw the phone and pushed Chen Zhili into the bathroom.

    "Then are you going to protect him or not?"

    "No."

    "Why? Gays have no human rights and are not worthy of being a star, aren't they good enough?"

    Ji Xu turned on the shower to wash Chen Zhili's hair, and then put the box of contraception The sleeve was handed to him for him to tear open.

    Ji Xu: "I mean, if his ability to resist blows is poor, he won't be able to protect him. Sunrise has produced two similar male stars before. They couldn't stand the blow of speech, one was severely depressed and the other committed suicide. Most of the artists who can protect themselves You wouldn't be so stupid as to choose to come out when you became famous overnight, especially when his competitors planned to hack him." "Then are

    you protecting him?" Chen Zhili tore off the condom.

    Ji Xu bowed his head and kissed Chen Zhili's earlobe, "I'm just protecting the company's vested interests." "Then do you