58

Ji Xu was very innocent, his eyes were wide open, "But I..." "

    But you?"

    "I..." Ji Xu couldn't help but he couldn't.

    It's an old problem.

    It's been so many years, and Ji Shuangman knows about it.

    "I really..." Ji Xu didn't know how to explain, why did he have a child? A child must be conceived in October, which means that the child was conceived at least ten months ago.

    At that time, he didn't know Chen Zhili yet.

    Then who else was born?

    "This is not my child, really, you believe me," Ji Xu sat up excitedly from the bed, "Believe me, haven't you seen me go to see a psychiatrist, I just went to check things... I can't , I don’t have the ability, where did you bring the child back, you give it back.”

    Chen Zhili held back for a long time, and burst out laughing, which seemed to scare Mr. Ji.

    What a coward.

    You can say anything to get rid of the relationship.

    Chen Zhili: "If you think it's not your child, go for a paternity test. I can guarantee 100% that it's yours. Don't argue."

    Ji Xu even felt that he died from taking sleeping pills to encounter such a dreamy scene.

    The doll who was sleeping suddenly cried "wow", Ji Xu and Chen Zhili were so frightened that they raised their hands at the same time.

    At a loss.

    Two people, you look at me, and I look at you.

    Chen Zhili pointed at the child, "He, he's crying, what should I do?"

    Ji Xu didn't even dare to hug such a small child, "What should I do? How would I know what to do... This child is really ugly, it must not be Mine."

    Chen Zhili: "..."

    How should I put it, anyway, Mr. Ji doesn't seem to want to live very much when he said this.

    Chen Zhili: "Ugly? Children born not long ago are like this, and they will be white and tender after a while."

    Ji Xu looked down at the child, not knowing how to coax him, and finally he could only say, "Trust me, I will Even if it's after drinking... I'm sure I only care about you, if it were someone else, I wouldn't... Besides, when did I get drunk? I didn't get drunk more than three times in total, and you were all present, and you all know it. "

    "Of course I know."

    Chen Zhili also found it difficult, no, it was a tricky mouth, how to give Ji Xu this child is ours, not you and other women?

    Ji Xu: "You know you still wronged me, take him away quickly, child abduction is illegal, don't worry, I will never compromise to find a child because of forced marriage at home, I don't like children, in this life They don't even want children."

    Ji Xu was sincere, he didn't expect Chen Zhili to be so generous and willing to stand up and take the risk to get a child for him.

    But crime is out of the question.

    Chen Zhili smiled angrily, "Be sober, if you don't clear your mind, I'll go back first and come back later, this is really your son." Ji Xu originally thought that the sleeping pills had been cleaned up, but now he was confused