37

Ji Xu ignored Fu Hanhai, Pauline put her legs in and let Ji Xu go out first.

    As a result, Ji Xu stumbled and didn't move, so Pauline quickly pushed him, "Oh, hurry up! Stop me from watching Xiao Chen!"

    When Ji Xu heard this, he didn't want to move anymore, and suddenly sat down on his buttocks.

    Pauline rolled her eyes and didn't bother to pay attention to him, she applauded and sighed, "This is so flexible...a man, full of beauty and temptation..." Fu Hanhai stretched out his head to meet Bo Lin with Ji Xu in the middle

    . Lin spoke, "You're too particular about your words. It's not beauty. This is the embodiment of sexual desire. I think it's okay. If Xiao Chen quits one day, you Xuri will sign up and become idols." Ji Xu snorted coldly

    . He said, "I can only twist my waist and sway my hips, and I want to make a debut before I have learned the two times, so I have no chance."

    Fu Hanhai wondered, "You can't twist your waist and sway around, you can't look down on others, you give me a The secretary gives you a lot of embarrassment every day."

    "..."

    Ji Xu didn't want to say anything, he didn't expect that Chen Zhili deliberately drew closer to him that day, not to perform more shows, but to avoid performing.

    This kid is so confident all day long, yet he is still afraid of this kind of occasion... Forgive Ji Xu for being wrong, thinking that he is full of desire to show off.

    The artists in the audience were all over their heads and wanted to go up to perform, but Chen Zhili couldn't wait to get stuck in the cracks in the ground.

    Ji Xu even somewhat understood why Chen Zhili didn't become an artist anymore.

    In short, there should be some flaws, for example, if you can only do one pole dance... No matter how you look at it, you are suitable for being a lover rather than an entertainer.

    Nose a little itchy.

    Ji Xu put his hand under his nose and pretended to cough, then he took the cover of the magazine on the table and took it in his hand.

    Fits right under the belly.

    What is being covered up, the chasing lights on the stage can't follow.

    After a piece of music came to an end, Chen Zhili was already sweating profusely. He bowed to the audience, wiped the sweat from his forehead with the back of his hand, and then picked up the jacket he had just thrown away on the stage.

    The host hurried up and gave him the microphone.

    Chen Zhili panted slightly, "Boss Fu, the year-end bonus... Don't forget, everyone here has heard it."

    Fu Hanhai stood up and applauded, "Xiao Chen, don't worry! I'm going to kill you in public today, you Come with me, I will start a separate company for you! I will train you! Tomorrow's superstar! You!"

    Chen Zhili saw that Fu Hanhai's posture seemed to be serious, and quickly waved his hands to say no.

    After the curtain call, it was time for other people to take the stage. Chen Zhili entered the backstage from behind, and there were still many people in the dressing room waiting for the show.

    Chen Zhili started with a warm-up, and immediately brought up the atmosphere, but also because of his contrast, the following programs seemed a bit dull.

    But Chen Zhili himself didn't feel good about himself, he felt that his face must be flushed.

    Now that he finds out that he can bring out Tang Junyu and scold him whenever he is in a bad mood, if it wasn't for saving money to buy gifts for that guy back then, what kind of livelihood would he be able to do?