22

Chen Zhili wanted to refute something else, and felt that Ji Xu who was drunk was a hot yam. Once Fu Hanhai left, there were many people staring at Ji Xu, and there were not a few who were eager to strike up a conversation.

    Otherwise, go out and talk about it.

    It's a pity that before he went out, a boy rushed over to ask Ji Xu for his contact information.

    Chen Zhili quickly stopped him, "Hey classmate, what are you doing?

    " He wants a contact information."

    Chen Zhili asked the boy to keep a distance of one meter away from Ji Xu, "I'm sorry, I don't give you the contact information, you can change the table." The boy stared at the boy who was wearing a baseball cap

    and a mask. Chen Zhili looked at it for a long time and finally said, "Aren't you handsome too?"

    Chen Zhili: "?"

    It seems that these equipment can no longer stop my handsomeness!

    "Then your contact information is fine too. You two have to give me one anyway, or our table will take turns to ask.

    "

    What's the point of sacrificing your contact information for the sake of your boss? The boy asking for the number is pretty handsome.

    Chen Zhili took out his mobile phone to let people scan it, but Ji Xu grabbed his sleeve from behind, "Are you straight?" "..."

    Chen Zhili just opened the WeChat page and quit, "Yes, sorry ...I'm a straight man, so don't ask for the contact information."

    The boy felt that Chen Zhili was puzzled, and then looked at Ji Xu, "Then you..."

    Ji Xu: "No." "

    ..." The boy finally smirked Zhang Lian left.

    Anyway, Chen Zhili felt very wronged in his heart, and thought to himself, do I really not look like Ji Xu's other half in my clothes? Both don't think we're straight, but don't think we're having an affair?

    very unhappy.

    Chen Zhili turned his head and glanced at Ji Xu, "Let's go."

    Ji Xu didn't talk much at first, but became more obedient after drinking, and walked out closely behind Chen Zhili.

    After leaving the bar door, Chen Zhili panicked a lot, and he had to say with a smile, "President Ji, where is your car?" Ji Xu

    handed the car key to Chen Zhili, but Chen Zhili didn't pick it up, "We We're both drunk, so the surrogate driver has to yell anyway, and I don't know how to drive, so I won't be able to drive you tomorrow, so let the driver take you back directly?" "..."

    Ji Xu's female secretary can drive, but Chen Zhili unexpectedly Won't.

    Ji Xu's secretary recruitment rules don't even include the requirement of being able to drive, because Ji Xu thinks that everyone can drive, the basic skills of an adult, especially since Chen Zhili is still a man.

    Ji Xu was silent for a long time, and finally pointed to Chen Zhili's face and said, "If you didn't look like this, you would have been fired just because you can't drive." Chen Zhili touched his face, thinking who would say

    long It looks so good, can't it be eaten as a meal?

    Chen Zhili: "Mr. Ji, you must be drunk."

    Ji Xu didn't speak, but Chen Zhili knew that he was just drunk.

    After two steps, the wine was evenly shaken in the stomach.