53

Ji Xu swallowed, "You're leaving soon, no one will say anything."

    Chen Zhili thought, what the hell...doesn't that make any sense? It's as if I'm not coming back.

    In the end, Chen Zhili and Ji Xu sat on the Ferris wheel together blushing.

    When the Ferris wheel was about to reach its peak, Chen Zhili asked: "Mr. Ji, do you know... the couple who kiss at the highest point of the Ferris wheel will end up together forever?"

    Ji Xu suddenly widened his eyes, as if he was thinking about how to answer That's good.

    Isn't it appropriate to kiss directly?

    After hesitating for a while, the highest point passed.

    Chen Zhili slowly let go of his clenched hands, and Ji Xu's muscles suddenly became weak.

    Chen Zhili added, "If you like someone, bring him here next time, and then tell him this sentence. If he agrees to kiss you, he agrees to be with you." Ji Xu nodded solemnly

    . Hey, "Okay."

    Everyone in the team building had a good time. The boys and the boys happened to play some exciting projects together, and the girls and girls played some fantasy games and watched some performances.

    Only Chen Zhili and Ji Xu, wherever the couple go, they go there.

    Looking at these two people, Bo Lin felt the four words bloody in her heart, unscrupulous.

    Chen Zhili set off soon after following the training team.

    It was written in the contract that it lasted half a year.

    Mr. Ji attached great importance to this batch of advanced employees, and personally sent them to the airport, although he only sent Chen Zhili.

    The other employees didn't see Ji Xu either, they only knew that Chen Zhili came by Mr. Ji's special car.

    Among these artists is Le Yang.

    Le Yang went to study music.

    He is quite talented in music, but he didn't go to college and didn't study very well. He only thought about how to work and make money. Now that the whole group has the opportunity to study, everyone is very happy, only Le Yang doesn't want to leave.

    On the plane, Le Yang sat with Chen Zhili, he looked sullen, and so did Chen Zhili.

    Le Yang glanced at Chen Zhili, "Brother Chen, why aren't you happy?

    " "Fuck, what's wrong with you?"

    Le Yang wiped his tears with a tissue, "The sky cried just now."

    "..."

    "I just found out that he has never been with that girl since Bo Lin My sister asked him to help him announce that he had a girlfriend, just to keep me away from the scandal, and he rented that girl... It cost him a month's manuscript fee!" "..." Le Yang: "The problem is that

    he

    said Originally, those manuscript fees were intended to be used to give me a debut gift, but in the end I rented a contract girlfriend to anger me, you said my mother... Brother Chen, I am such a miserable man." Chen Zhili wanted to laugh a little,

    thinking He was really miserable, and finally sighed, "Why, are you talking now, you two..."

    Le Yang held the phone tightly and said, "Speaking of it, he has no one he likes, and he won't talk to others Fall in love, and then wait for me to come back honestly, I told him not to live in the dormitory, but to live in our new home." "...