69

[I'm Ji Cheng. 】

    When he learned that I was not only straight but also homophobic, my father sighed with regret, "It doesn't matter, no matter what you like, our family has money, and there is nothing we can't solve." So this

    is What's the meaning?

    I like that anyone can take it by force?

    what happened? I always feel like he's egging me on.

    But it was just before the college entrance examination that I was told that my family was rich... When I was in the first year of high school, I almost signed up to apply for poor students. Why didn't you stop me at that time, really.

    Of course, I am not really homophobic, after all, my father and my father love each other so much, I envy them very much, and I also hope that I can have such an excellent partner.

    Whether it is life, work or soul, it is very appropriate. The two people seem to be integrated as one. You understand me, I understand you, and support each other.

    As for whether their bodies are perfectly integrated, as a son, it is inconvenient for me to say more.

    But from my scientific exploration spirit and very rigorous data investigation, sex is an important part of maintaining harmony in life.

    I can't tell you the specifics.

    And they both like to show their affection, especially my father, who likes to show affection in front of me the most, and he always likes to show off in a low-key way, with a feeling of hiding merit and fame, but I have seen through them all.

    If their lives are not in harmony, I don't believe my dad is willing to cooperate with him.

    But if I'm not gay, then I won't be able to give birth to my own baby, so it's a pity that I can't inherit such excellent genes...

    No, what am I thinking?

    I can obviously find a girlfriend and have a baby like me!

    It must be that there are too many exams recently, and I am stupid.

    After drinking the water, Gu Yao pulled away the chair, sat down at the table and started playing games.

    I was puzzled, this guy is the number one in the class, and the top 20 in the grade, but few people in the whole school dare to bring a mobile phone, why is he so crazy?

    But he asked me as if he had eyes behind his back, "Do you want to play?"

    I shook my head and said, "No need."

    I never play games.

    It takes about 20 minutes for them to play a game. In these 20 minutes, I can do three math problems, 30 multiple-choice questions in other subjects, and even practice calligraphy.

    My handwriting is not very good-looking, so I always feel that this may be the key to my failure to get the first place.

    I'm missing the roll.

    Although I have been very hard, very hard, very serious.

    But the writing is not as good as other people's casual writing, such as Gu Yao.

    I always thought that my bad handwriting was inherited from my father, because he seemed very tense and unreliable, but later I found out that my father's handwriting was quite chic, just like him. The writing is very lazy, but very handsome.