64

Seriously.

    It's so cool.

    Chen Zhili didn't know how many times he had fantasized about this scene.

    I never thought that the day would come true.

    "Am I heavy?"

    Ji Xu shook his head happily and said, "Not heavy."

    He took a kiss naturally.

    Ji Xu patted Chen Zhili's buttocks with his hand, and squeezed it twice.

    Chen Zhili's legs went limp, "Mr. Ji..."

    Bo Lin stepped on high heels and rushed into the office at a speed of 120 miles per minute, "Oh my God, Mr. Ji, I'm going to lose my mind. Be handsome..."

    Chen Zhili quickly stood up from Ji Xu's lap.

    The two of them were a little embarrassed when they separated abruptly.

    Ji Xu covered his mouth and coughed, "Why didn't you knock on the door?"

    Bo Lin quickly closed the door, and asked in disbelief, "Is it like this in broad daylight?"

    Chen Zhili: "..."

    I can't help it, I can't help it.

    Bo Lin took two steps forward, "Can't help it just after going to work? I apologize for not knocking on the door. I was too excited and forgot, but you two are too flouting the rules prohibiting office romances."

    Ji Xu pondered for a while and said, "I'm the boss, so it shouldn't matter?"

    Chen Zhili thought of Le Yang, who was about to make a move, and those people in the company who secretly prodded and engaged in underground romances. Because of this rule, everyone would be more cautious. Artists don't dare to compete with each other.

    If the boss takes the lead in breaking the rules, it will be more difficult to manage in the future, and Ji Xu will still be the one with the biggest head.

    Ji Xu has a big head, and his secretary has a big head.

    So Chen Zhili admitted his mistake with a good attitude, "Sister Chen is my mistake, I shouldn't let Mr. Ji do whatever he wants in the office."

    Ji Xu frowned, why does it sound like it's my fault?

    Aren't we consensual?

    "You two are better than new lovers. Xiao Chen just came back, so I can understand... It's okay to have an affair, can't you go to the suite inside?" Bo Lin felt that these two people were really bold.

    Bo Lin: "And what if the door is broken? People outside the house can see the secretary and the boss hugging and kissing me in the office in broad daylight. Those who praise the company don't dare to play couple projects. Playing with the opposite sex is so exhausting, how much complaint will you have when you find out?"

    Ji Xu didn't want to hear Chen Zhili admit his mistake, so he said bravely, "Okay, I see, you just need to remember to knock on the door in the future and you'll be fine.

    "

    Bo Lin suddenly thought of the reason why she came here, "Meng Wenyao is already upstairs, I am really handsome!"

    Ji Xu: "You came here just to talk to me?"

    "No, I want to talk about the contract If the opponent’s lion speaks loudly..."