17

Chen Zhili's father has always been very cautious, and repeatedly told him to work hard, and come back to see him when the business trip is over.

    Chen Zhili said he knew.

    The relationship between Chen Zhili and his father has always been delicate, and a wonderful balance has been maintained between the two.

    Perhaps it is a single-parent family. The relationship between the boy and his father is always like this. They have been two independent individuals since a long time ago. The father is doing what a father should do, and the son is hiding all his thoughts.

    The two simply said a few words before hanging up.

    Chen Zhili read the secretary's rules in the elevator and walked out.

    As soon as he left the elevator, colleagues whispered that he was the new secretary.

    It's serious enough to do things.

    It seems that I am taking tutoring all the time.

    Long is also good.

    Why can't you be an artist with this kind of condition? You can't tell that you are a secretary when you are in the company.

    The more Chen Zhili looked at it, the more he frowned. The secretary's rules said that he had to deliver lunch to Ji Xu every day at 12:10.

    Mr. Ji needs light food two days a week, he should pay attention to the selection of staple food, don't eat too much meat, don't eat too much oil and salt... The

    secretary doesn't need to eat with the boss, as long as he cleans up the garbage in time.

    Because Ji Xu is obsessed with cleanliness, he seldom goes to crowded places. Except for meetings, he has to go, and he doesn't usually go to restaurants for meals. He is brought by the secretary.

    Mr. Ji has to make a special elevator, because he will feel suffocated if there are too many people.

    Chen Zhili did know that he was driven away from the elevator by Ji Xu.

    Anyway, to sum it up, Ji Xu has to maintain an attitude of always rejecting people thousands of miles away, and occasionally needs to eat grass.

    Chen Zhili's eyes were dazzled, he was simply an all-round senior housekeeper, Pauline was right in everything.

    When he is unemployed in the future, he doesn't have to worry about not having a job. He can be a housekeeper for a wealthy family.

    As far as Ji Xu's taboo, Bao Buqi's previous secretary would cook for him in person. As expected, Chen Zhili turned to the back and wrote all the recipes.

    It not only wrote about Ji Xu's weekly nutritional mix, balanced meat and vegetables... There are also various methods.

    But Chen Zhili can't cook.

    The first day's work can be said to be physically and mentally exhausting. It took Chen Zhili a long time just to buy food for Ji Xu at the restaurant.

    It was probably because he started getting in touch with Ji Xu not long after rolling the sheets. Chen Zhili couldn't help but think about what happened that night for the time being, which caused him to lose his mind many times in the afternoon. Ji Xu called him several times but didn't hear him.

    The reports are also in a mess.

    When printing a photo of a new member of the group for Ji Xu, Chen Zhili also printed a photo of a person three times because the faces of those people were too similar.