51

"No, no need, it might be food poisoning, just spit it out," Ji Xu came back so late yesterday, and he was probably tired enough today, Chen Zhili added, "I've already spit it out." My secretary can't

    help It's okay to be busy, but to delay his affairs, Chen Zhili has made the thousand and first self-reflection since he was on a business trip.

    And he couldn't eat the breakfast that Ji Xu bought, he really didn't have an appetite.

    But the boss got up so early to buy food, and you still put on a show and refused to eat, isn't it clear that you deserve a beating.

    Chen Zhili took the meal and hesitantly said to Ji Xu: "Last night... sorry."

    I originally wanted to apologize to him first when I woke up the next day.

    Still a step late.

    Ji Xu's face was upright, he said, "There will be many such things in the future, you have a bad temper, it's not suitable, I will bring Tong Hao to come on a business trip in the future." Chen Zhili didn't refute, nor was he angry

    .

    Although Mr. Ji said so, he didn't actually dislike him. He didn't bring him here because he was afraid that he would be made things difficult for him in the future.

    If it wasn't for the honesty of Ji Xu after drinking, Chen Zhili would have put his pick and left long ago, embarrassing Mr. Ji.

    But Ji Xu, a man who is gentle in his bones but actually very awkward...Chen Zhili felt that he was abnormal, and he was fascinated by Ji Xu's split personality.

    But Chen Zhili knew that Bo Lin would not let him go. Although Tong Hao was very gossip and his business ability was very strong, and Bo Lin also protected his weaknesses, he would definitely not let Ji Xu borrow his people casually.

    So, lo and behold, everyone has merit.

    Except myself.

    And he, Chen Zhili, has nothing but good looks.

    When Ji Xu said he would call Tong Hao, Chen Zhili didn't jump, didn't refute, didn't feel wronged or dissatisfied, and seemed to accept it calmly.

    Suddenly afraid that what I said was too harsh?

    Isn't it just that the secretary I dote on beat up my partner in the bathroom because of a disagreement, and as for making them lose the opportunity to travel on business in the future?

    Ji Xu is...

    just annoying.

    He was annoyed that those so-called partners all looked at Chen Zhili with malicious intentions.

    It seems that bringing a male secretary out is really incredible.

    Ji Xu felt that he was mainly guilty. He did have plans for Chen Zhili, and he even let go of his courage to chase him silently during this time.

    Until Secretary Chen was troubled by these scandals.

    Because he was afraid of being coveted by others, he didn't want to bring Chen Zhili out again... I should be careful to say this, as if I was jealous a long time ago, Ji Xu didn't dare to mention it.

    Last night, Mr. Liu said a few nasty words, Chen Zhili couldn't bear to hit someone, if he still rushed to let Chen Zhili accept men and men... Ji Xu couldn't do this kind of thing.

    He greeted Chen Zhi without any trace.

    He wanted to chase after Chen Zhili, but now the situation is quite special, formerly Mr. Liu tried his own danger, later Chen Zhili was in a bad mood, and Ji Xu, a man of iron blood, was rarely discouraged.