48

Ji Xu: "Why, why, treat everyone equally."

    Chen Zhili didn't understand, treat everyone equally? Ji Xu's words are inexplicable, is this to take back all the privileges given to him?

    "You mean..."

    Ji Xu: "I used to be too unreasonable not to allow the secretary to fall in love. From the love affairs of the Leyang team members this time, I understand that everything should not be overdone."

    After Ji Xu finished speaking, he wanted to bite off his tongue.

    what happened?

    Ever since I started caring about Chen Zhili, I've always liked to pretend...Speaking and doing things, all aspects are very unnatural.

    Deliberately holding it in order to make people look at themselves.

    But after I finished speaking, I felt...really, it was too pretentious.

    Ji Xu felt that he was really old, and he didn't know how to speak and express in order to communicate well with Chen Zhili, who was nearly eight years younger than him.

    But Chen Zhili understood.

    Ji Xu wanted to make up for himself.

    It is so difficult to ban office romances, if you want to ban dating with outsiders, it is a deprivation of human rights.

    So, what happened to Ji Xu?

    Since the last time I saw a psychiatrist, I felt like I was schizophrenic, and I felt like I was being pierced by someone's soul.

    Chen Zhili himself was in a world of ice and snow for a while, and a sea of ​​swords and swords for a while, which made people feel dangerous. These bosses, I am afraid that after a long time, they will be pressured to the point of perversion.

    Ji Xu brought Chen Zhili on a business trip this time to let people outside know that Chen Zhili is his secretary. Although this guy doesn't know how to drive outside, he drives him by himself. It looks like he's on a date, but it's only because of the secretary. Can't drive.

    When the two of them went out, they really came out to do practical things.

    Ji Xu knew that the media was secretly filming him, so he behaved normally outside. Although Chen Zhili didn't know that someone was secretly filming him, as a secretary, he also behaved decently.

    The two of them didn't have any close physical contact, and Chen Zhili carried Ji Xu's suitcase behind him and helped him hold his coat.

    He was in a hurry, it looked like he was on a business trip.

    But Chen Zhili felt that Ji Xu's performance was quite fascinating, so let's start by saying that before boarding the plane, he helped him carry the suitcase well, but as soon as he entered the VIP rest area, Ji Xu quickly took the suitcase and returned it to Chen Zhili. After drinking a glass of water, "Are you tired?"

    Chen Zhili took the water, feeling confused for a moment, isn't he the one who should pour the water?

    What is Ji Xu doing?

    Chen Zhili took a sip in fear, and Ji Xu asked expectantly, "Is it hot?"

    "No..."

    It's really hot.

    Just dare not say.

    After boarding the plane, Ji Xu asked for a blanket for Chen Zhili and fastened his seat belt, and he was completely different from the indifferent Mr. Ji outside.