3

Chen Zhili felt that Ji Xu was too indifferent.

   His tired hands were sore from holding the cup for a long time, so let it be that he didn't show any expression. Fu Hanhai is his friend, and when people talk to him, this person still doesn't show any expression.

   Is it because the face has undergone various eyelid lifting and eyelid surgery, so there is no expression?

   Chen Zhili squeezed his thigh with his left hand to wake himself up.

   This money is really not easy to earn. I feel that this man is like an iron man. Even if he is clamped with pliers, his mouth may not be able to be opened.

   Fu Hanhai and the others put a lot of bottles of wine on the table, they were all bought by Fu Hanhai to relieve Ji Xu who rarely worried, and now it seems that they bought them for nothing.

   Chen Zhili wanted to make money like crazy, if Fu Hanhai bought all these wines, it would not only be for him to get drunk, he would not even have to work part-time for a month.

   With this money, he can go abroad for a trip, meet a few handsome European and American mixed-race guys in tropical islands and open-air bars facing the sea on golden beaches, and then deeply forget that idiot Tang Junyu.

   This is necessary.

   Chen Zhili was eager to gain wisdom, and asked Fu Hanhai, "Can I drink the wine on the table?"

   Fu Hanhai became interested, "Of course, as you like."

   Chen Zhili thought, well, the goal of getting drunk and resting has basically been achieved, and he started on the spot. Filled himself with a bottle of wine, "This gentleman..."

   Fu Hanhai pointed to Ji Xu and said, "His surname is Ji, his name is Ji Xu, and my name is Fu Hanhai."

   "Okay..." Continue?

   So crazy.

   Ji Xu: "Ji of the seasons."

   Seeing Chen Zhili's pause, he knew what this guy was thinking.

   Chen Zhili said in embarrassment: "Okay Mr. Ji, well, can we have a drink together? I'll accompany you, you have one and I'll toast three, will it work?"

   This wine is precious, and you can drink it for free. I will accompany you to the end.

   Fu Hanhai stopped suddenly, "Wait a minute, that wine won't work, it's boring, you drink this."

   Fu Hanhai casually opened a bottle of the strongest wine and pushed it in front of Chen Zhili.

   Although Ji Xu didn't drink but knew wine, he wasn't in a good mood at first, so he raised his eyelids and said, "Then if you can finish this bottle, I'll take a sip." Chen Zhili sells wine in

   nightclubs Yes, Ji Xu knows that Chen Zhili knows that this bottle of wine will not be used at all, and if it goes down by a third, he will basically lose consciousness.

   If Chen Zhili could retreat in the face of difficulties, he would have left his side earlier.

   Ji Xu thought, he must find a secretary as soon as possible, it would be too embarrassing to drive someone away, and he couldn't speak up by himself.

   Chen Zhili looked at Fu Hanhai with some embarrassment, "Sir, it's a bit difficult. He only takes a sip from a bottle I drink. I drank all the wine on the table, and he can't drink this glass." Fu Hanhai's