72

Chen Zhili actually forgot who his son was.

    Ji Xu pointed at himself, "Then do you know who I am?"

    "I'm not stupid," Chen Zhili was amused by Ji Xu's serious look, "I'm not used to it yet, how could I not know who you are Ah."

    Ji Xu: "Then who am I?"

    Chen Zhili leaned close to Ji Xu's ear, and found that he had to tiptoe a little bit, he lowered his tone and said, "You are my...husband."

    Ji Xu couldn't restrain himself Taking a deep breath, he bent down and picked up Chen Zhili horizontally, and quickly walked into the compartment inside.

    "Did I ever say not to use this voice to talk to me?"

    Chen Zhili shook his head honestly, "No."

    Ji Xu: "Then let me tell you now, don't use this kind of voice to talk to others in the future."

    Chen Zhili raised his eyebrows , "Tsk, you change your face very quickly. Didn't you just say that you are not allowed to talk with you in this voice, why is it now someone else."

    Ji Xu pressed his chest and said for a long time, "Sao, too cosy "

    Chen Zhili: "..."

    Ji Xu: "It's hard."

    Chen Zhili: Damn, has this guy been drinking?

    How can you be so honest.

    "I can't bear it, but if you use this voice when talking to others, I..."

    Ji Xu didn't continue, and Chen Zhili touched Mr. Ji's head. He didn't use hairspray, but his hair was very hard and prickly.

    Secretary Chen touched Mr. Ji's hair back and forth, messing up his hairstyle, "I did it when I told you, I did it on purpose, what are you worrying about?" Ji Xu raised his head and kissed Chen Zhili, more than his

    son They all stick to him, "Chen Zhili, no one in the entire Rising Sun dares to touch my hair like this."

    Chen Zhili was so happy that he patted the oversized bed directly under him, "What's wrong with touching your hair, I can still sleep in your bed, you just say who else is there in the sun?" Ji Xu said hoarsely, "Sleeping on my bed is

    enough Can you still sleep with my people?"

    Chen Zhili couldn't stand it for a while, there was some surprise in his shyness, and anticipation in his surprise, "Why...you are so good at it all of a sudden?"

    Ji Xu deepened a kiss, and waited for Chen Zhili to become dizzy and out of breath I only let him go when I was angry, "Because I found out that if I tell you, you will be more excited."

    Chen Zhili: "..."

    Damn old man, dare to tell the truth.

    Ambiguous space, gradually heavy breathing.

    But in the public office area separated by a wall, a hundred or eighty colleagues are working hard, and they can't fall in love in the office.

    Within a wall, Chen Zhili and his boss were torn together, "But Mr. Ji, it's working time now, isn't this not good?" Seeing that Ji Xu still wanted to come for real,

    Chen Zhili was really panicked, he should go out Yes, when Tong Hao came in just now, he cast a heroic look at him, and it seemed that he even wanted to give him a thumbs up.

    Probably Tong Hao thought with his toes, and he could also think of what the two of them were doing after the boss suddenly said "I miss you, come to my office quickly" for half an hour.