33

Ji Xu thought, never drink again.

    What did he say, what did Chen Zhili think of him now?

    He was nearly thirty years old, elegant and calm, and it was the first time he knew what it was like to scold a mother.

    It's not that he wants to scold Chen Zhili, but simply resents himself for not living up to expectations after being drunk.

    The next thing is that Ji Xu told Chen Zhili not to worry about it.

    Chen Zhili told Ji Xu not to take it to heart.

    The two pushed back and forth, and finally reached an agreement with a clink of milk, and they decided to forget about this embarrassing and unpleasant thing together.

    In fact, Chen Zhili originally wanted to talk to Ji Xu about the deep cabinet.

    He wanted Ji Xu not to feel ashamed or burdened. After all, he came from a closet, and he was afraid that others would know that he was gay. At first, he was very sensitive and even showed homophobia.

    Fortunately, he was good-looking, so I thought about it.

    Chen Zhili thinks that Ji Xu is a bit moderate, if he doesn't want to get married, then don't get married, and it's okay to declare celibacy, if he feels uncomfortable, he will suffer himself.

    Seeing that Ji Xu tried his best to refute and refused to admit it, Chen Zhili guessed that if he told him that the two of them had had sex twice, Ji Xu, a virgin, would probably become impotent from now on.

    Chen Zhili laughed at himself, come on, he is the boss, and you, a secretary, rush to expose people's faults, and you are not a human being.

    Compared to spying on Ji Xu's mental activities, the most important thing for Chen Zhili at present is work.

    make money.

    buy house.

    live a good life.

    Only after the basic needs of life are met can we have the conditions and qualifications to enjoy the spiritual level.

    Chen Zhili has understood this truth ever since he spent all his wealth and wallets for Tang Junyu. Humans are also dogs. If you give it all the meat buns, it may bite you back, but it will definitely not give you meat buns.

    Money, you have to earn it yourself.

    Unless you don't want to live anymore.

    Self-knowledge is the most important thing in a person, don't care what Ji Xu thinks when he's drunk, as long as he doesn't show his cards when he's sober, doesn't say he likes Chen Zhili, doesn't confide in Chen Zhili, as Chen Zhili is his secretary and not a friend, he can't say that many.

    Compared with Ji Xu after drinking, what is shown in front of others is the path Ji Xu really wants to take.

    Chen Zhili thinks that people who have been hurt by love are simply too fucking sensible.

    I feel bad for myself.

    Go back tonight and order fried chicken worth 200 yuan.

    On the way back, Ji Xu was driving, and Secretary Chen, who couldn't drive, sat alone in the back row.

    Although they shook hands and made peace, the surveillance video still left behind the crime, and Chen Zhili really couldn't sit in the front row.

    It might be better not to see Ji Xu's face.

    Chen Zhili also felt really embarrassed. To be honest, he wanted to go back and watch the playback of that monitor.