41

Ji Xu was taken aback.

    Mr. Ji, who has experienced big storms, has never experienced being teased back.

    Who dares to tease him? Who can tease him?

    And if Ji Xu hadn't thought about it, he wouldn't have noticed that others were teasing him.

    The self-confident Mr. Ji hastily changed the subject stiffly, "No, no... I also invited Fu Hanhai, but he hasn't arrived yet, so I have something to tell him." Chen Zhili said desolately: "Oh."

    Cowardly

    .

    Chen Zhili thought that Ji Xu invited him to dinner alone for his birthday, and jumped for a second, and didn't he just say that he was only invited to dinner?

    Will this man be too fickle.

    Chen Zhili also heard in the company that the finance department would send 1,000 yuan to the salary card for employees' birthdays, so he was very content yesterday, even if no colleagues said happy birthday, anyway, everyone received the money, and everyone lived like this of.

    But this morning, Ji Xu notified the HR department to give him a gift, so this... is obviously different favoring.

    Why can this guy still open his eyes and refuse to admit it?

    Chen Zhili thought, as long as I'm not his secretary.

    If I stood in Fu Hanhai's position and was his friend, I would definitely ask whatever I wanted.

    Moreover, if Ji Xu really liked someone, would he not say it?

    Men are all aggressive animals. Once they spot their prey, it doesn't matter whether it is in their mouth or in their heart, how many of them will not act.

    Ji Xu did act, but he didn't say anything.

    Fortunately, there is no rush.

    Chen Zhili enjoyed Ji Xu's clumsy way of chasing people.

    This Japanese-style tatami is a simple double room, and there are only two people in the booth. If Fu Hanhai comes, first of all, he has no place to sit, and second, he will tease whether Ji Xu is dating him.

    Ji Xu just made it harder for him to step down.

    Thinking of the love beads given by Jiang Yuanbo, it probably really worked.

    It's just magic.

    Because what surprised Chen Zhili even more, apart from Boss Ji's poor acting skills, was that... Ji Xu actually handed over a bunch of keys.

    Mr. Ji explained calmly: "This apartment is different from the one in the company's lottery draw yesterday. Yesterday's lottery was a slightly larger apartment. This one was developed by our partner. The brand is well done. They are all high-quality single-person apartments. The apartment, one bedroom, one living room and one bathroom, is too small, less than 50 square meters, if you like it..."

    Chen Zhili: The speech was good, and Mr. Ji will sell the house if he loses his job one day.

    Ji Xu was ready for Chen Zhili to accept, but Chen Zhili pushed back the key unexpectedly.

    Chen Zhili said, "I couldn't draw the lottery yesterday. I was unlucky. Why are you giving me this now? For my birthday? Then I have already received the gift this morning. You still invited me to eat this meal. My own consumption level may not come once a year or two, so this is also a gift, so what is this house?"