5

Ji Xu looked aggrieved, "Your pants are dirty, don't take them." "

   Then you get out."

   Ji Xu and Chen Zhili have similarities, that is, they are very strict about money, and it is okay to get drunk. Money can't be spent wrongly.

   Brain capacity is not enough, but I remember the process of getting the money, Ji Xu: "I opened this room." "

   Then you mean to let me go?"

   "No, I want to get the cover on the table." The hotel prepared Yes, it looks much better than taking it in Chen Zhili's pants.

   Chen Zhili thought, that's great, it will be deducted from your deposit when it's used up, and I'll keep mine for myself.

   While Ji Xu was unpacking the box, Chen Zhili looked at him carefully, and asked with great interest, "How old are you this year?"

   "Twenty-nine." Ji Xu was obedient and honest like a baby.

   Chen Zhili: "Yo, it's thirty."

   Ji Xu: "It's still six months away, twenty- nine."

             It seems that I can't open the box and fiddle with it for a long time.

   Chen Zhili's stuff after drinking is not very good, and it's not hard enough after half a day. It's normal to be drunk, and he's not as eager as Ji Xu, let alone helping him. Why are you still a virgin? Is it okay?"

   Ji Xu froze for a moment and then said, "

   I don't like it. " Isn’t money so great?”

   Ji Xu looked directly into Chen Zhili’s eyes and said, “It’s not a few stinky money, it’s a lot of money, and I’m rich.” Chen Zhili laughed hahaha, “I

   said you’re really interesting, you Can't be really drunk, I can't believe that someone has this personality."

   Ji Xu said, "I'm just drunk."    "Then you're

   not drunk.

   "

The big stars are both actresses and movie kings, and what kind of little overlord in the emerging music scene, can they beat you like a diamond king?"

   Ji Xu said, "I said that those are the ones I don't like."

   Chen Zhili Even happier, "Brother, let me tell you that you are so funny. With your level of bragging, you don't even bat an eye. If I had your acting skills, I would tell you that I would be a star by now." Ji

   Xu This time, he was silent for a while and then exclaimed, "Your face is fine."

   This is a very high evaluation.

   Chen Zhili touched his chin: "What do you say, if I don't have a good face, I can sell so much wine part-time in a bar." "You can also sell a drink." Chen Zhili was not angry,

   but

   joked : "Then who says no, God is always fair. If you give me an unparalleled beauty, you will give me a terrific acting skill." "..." "Oh, I forgot one more,

   and

   my A tone-deaf throat."

   Ji Xu: "Then it's fair to call you God, you are clearly abandoned by God."

   Chen Zhili laughed again, "I said buddy, although you don't talk much, but your mouth is quite poisonous , What are you    doing? Criminal defense lawyer?” “No, CEO.