6

"Fuck, this is so... How about fucking romantic at this time? It's a good thing not to beat him up, stop him for me, I can't afford to lose this guy." From Tang Junyu, this scumbag is lurking three

   times Chen Zhili knew it at the beginning of the year. That guy is a fool wearing a mask. In fact, he is not afraid of anything now. The messy people in the private circle know him anyway, so he is also broken.

   But Chen Zhili has always kept himself clean.

   We can't let his mouse feces get fishy all over his body.

   This guy Tang Junyu was so frightened that Chen Zhili ignored the pain in his butt, picked up the dirty pants, put them on and was about to leave.

   Before going out, I checked it carefully, and I couldn't afford a dime, so I took my good things and left.

   But thinking about Ji Xu's 30-year virginity being taken away by him, he was afraid that this person would retaliate against him, so Chen Zhili cleaned up the room, put Ji Xu's clothes on him, and then stuffed him into the bed .

   When Chen Zhili arrived at the school, he spent 83 yuan by taxi, and his teeth were itchy from anger.

   Damn it...

   Maybe I wanted to save face too much, so I hurried here because I was afraid that Tang Junyu would make a big mess. Chen Zhili used to take the bus to go to part-time jobs near the bar.

   But it doesn't matter, didn't you earn a huge commission? D.

   Just like when he loses Tang Junyu, a hot chicken, he will get a chance to have sex with President Shuaibi.

   Chen Zhili felt that it didn't matter if he lost a few more times.

   When walking from the school gate to the downstairs of the dormitory, Chen Zhili saw Jiang Yuanbo lying on the dormitory window and fighting with Tang Junyu verbally.

   That coward Jiang Yuanbo didn't dare to come down.

   Tang Junyu had a look of determination that "I'm going to sleep with Chen Zhili and fly together today", his eyes flickered when he saw Chen Zhili walking towards him, and then he became gentle.

   Chen Zhili knew that it was because he felt guilty facing himself.

   People who cheat and become octopuses are rare after all.

   Chen Zhili now feels that Tang Junyu's pretty face must have attracted a lot of sick guys. Fortunately, he didn't have sex with him before.

   Tang Junyu thinks that his feelings for Chen Zhili are very complicated.

   He loves him and hates him, but Tang Junyu feels that it must be because he loves Chen Zhili too much, so he endured it for three years.

   In order to wait for Chen Zhili for the past three years... I said I was waiting, but in fact it was because Tang Junyu had many companions in private. Even if he didn't solve his physical problems with Chen Zhili, Tang Junyu would not be particularly lonely.

   But the problem now is, Tang Junyu has endured it for three years, how could he be willing to let Chen Zhili leave now? What about the promised success after graduating from university?

   Tang Junyu couldn't bear to let go of the art student who had been dating for a month, let alone Chen Zhili who had been together for three years and more than 1,000 days.

   "Where did you go yesterday?" Tang Junyu saw that Chen Zhili's face was tired but radiant, and he was very contradictory.

   Let’s say Chen Zhili is in a bad mood. I always feel that I am in a bad mood after seeing him. This makes Tang Junyu feel that things are really beyond expectations. In the past, Chen Zhili was full of him, and he laughed when he saw him. How can it be like today Sad?