74

"Look at all the bad ideas you came up with. He's a liar anyway. He always seduced me at the beginning. I was hooked, but he wanted to be my father." Cheng Yu was aggrieved.

    Chen Zhili wanted to laugh.

    But Chengyu is also very pitiful, he can only hold back, "Could it be that you have misunderstood it from the beginning?"

    Chengyu's tone sank again, "I don't know, so he agreed from the beginning Whether I want to break up or want to break up, he has never been serious. He just wants to amuse me. I have already decided to go to school. Maybe because I have no education and no pursuit, he is always in my mind. It annoys him."

    Chen Zhili thought, could it be that Chengyu had acted affectionately from the very beginning.

    Fu Hanhai is a good old man, he likes to help others, and he is enthusiastic. He helps himself not once or twice, so he will look like a fool.

    Actually...he didn't have any real feelings?

    Chen Zhili was afraid of hurting Chengyu, so he didn't dare to tell the truth: "Then let me tell you, you signed to Xuri, your band is half-dead, and it is really dragging you." "I

    ... ..."

    Chen Zhili: "You are still young, less than twenty years old, there is no need to die for love, besides, he looks down on you now, but ten years later you will just reach his current age, maybe you will be here You already had better people during the period."

    Cheng Yu sighed, "Forget it, I have never had any interest in being in a band, and I have no feeling for singing, because he wanted to invest in this way when he first met me. Me, pack me, he wants to cultivate an artist with his own hands, but I can't support the wall with mud, I agreed at the time just to please him, and now he can't hold on, so I can't hold on."

    Others Chen Zhili didn't like to comment too much on the matter, but Fu Hanhai and Cheng Yu really had enough setbacks.

    Cheng Yu was only eighteen years old, at most nineteen, but he was still young, and it would not be too late to go to school through any channels.

    He is still young, and even that kid Le Yang didn't want to go to university and went abroad to study. One has to climb up to realize that the previous self is still far behind.

    Fu Hanhai is a veritable second generation of Qian Quan, and he has money himself. If Cheng Yu pesters him like this all day, indeed, there may be a good result for the time being. In a few years, it will be obvious that there is no connotation.

    Only when you meet the level and requirements of the person you want to pursue, will you have the advantage of attracting the other party.

    Otherwise, it will only expose more disadvantages over time.

    Fortunately, that guy Ji Xu was also stupid when he was in school, and Chen Zhili felt that there was not a special generation gap between him and Ji Xu in terms of thinking.

    "Then where are you going to go to school? Do you need help?"

    Cheng Yu: "Brother Chen, I found that you have a really good temper. When I threatened you with a video of you, you were still willing to help me. I always wanted to say sorry to you." Yes, I'm sorry."

    Chen Zhili took the soft rather than the strong, and quickly said, "Okay, why are you making such sensational things? We just know each other as friends." "

    Then you and Ji Xu are together now? That Tang Junyu later Did I go to harass you?"

    "No," Chen Zhili reassured him, "It's okay, Mr. Ji knows now, it's all easy to solve, what are you going to do next?" "