Chapter 1- Golden Disc Awards

*Don't forget to add this book to your libraries so you get notifications when I update :)

Underlined + Italicized = French

Underlined = English

January 13th, 2017:

The new year had started just as busily as the year before had ended. We had to rehearse for the Golden Disc Awards, Seoul Music Awards, our comeback, and the upcoming tour. On top of that, we were all making variety show appearance given we were now in much higher demand that we were previously. Additionally, I don't know what changed into the new year, but I was receiving a large number of calls from unknown numbers, all from "fans". I stopped picking up after the third time, but it was beyond annoying, and scary. How had my number gotten out? If my number could be released to the public, then so could my address. It was just causing me more undue stress like triple checking my door and windows were locked as well as drawing the blinds over my window whenever I was home. And then on top of all that, I still had to finish all my schoolwork so I could graduate in February.

I was currently in bed on the phone with my sister who was babysitting Anne and Mathieu for the night.

"Hi Anne," I wave when I see her peeping into the frame.

"Hi," she waves back beaming.

"How's your holiday break going?" I ask, remembering how fun they used to be, just having fun and relaxing with family.

"Soooo good," she says, "it snowed like crazy a couple of days ago and we've made a huge fort".

"Oh my gosh, you have to send pictures," I smile at how excited she was, "It's snowed a bit here, but not enough for a fort".

"It snows in Korea?" she questions surprised.

"Yes, Anne," my sister answers chuckling.

"So, what did you get for Christmas?" I ask.

"Umm... I got a Lego set, and dresses, and books, and candy. And the huge jewelry set you got me. I'm wearing some of the earrings now, look " she lists showing off the earrings. She pauses a bit as if thinking if she had missed anything, "... oh, and a BTS blanket!"

"A BTS blanket?" I say raising an eyebrow laughing.

"Yes! Wait, let me get it," she says smiling and rushing off.

"I got it for her," my sister explains, "it was kind of a joke, but she loves it so much now".

"It better not be one of those meme ones," I shake my head laughing.

"No, no it's not, don't worry," my sister laughs.

"And what about you Mathieu?" I ask the older sibling, seeing him sitting on the couch in the background.