Chapter 45- Nighttime

May 2nd, 2017:

It was nighttime now and Jimin and I had been randomly chosen to write and draw our diary entries for the package together. I look over at Jimin's entry and see his basic drawing of Seokjin floating away on his unicorn floatie with staff having to go get him from earlier today.

"It was a fun experience, but I want our immature big brother to be more careful," I read the latest sentence he'd written down chuckling.

"What did you write about?" he questions, leaning over, "Y/N, this isn't going in a museum!"

"I know, I just like being detailed," I blush at my quite intricate drawing of us playing volleyball with Taehyung and Jungkook playing with the cat in the background.

"Now mine feels so bad," he pouted, looking down sadly at his drawing.

"No, yours is so cute," I say brushing his arm warmly, "I love the members laughing on the bottom. Kinda wish he had fallen in, would've been hilarious," I laugh, "but then it would've been so much work for the staff, so I guess it's good he didn't".

"Sometimes it baffles me he's the oldest though," Jimin laughs shaking his head.

"He's just young at heart," I smile, "I hope I'm like him when I get older".

"Yeah, you've got a bit to go before you're his age," Jimin jokes as he closes his diary making me laugh.

I follow suit and hand my diary to Hobeom. I'm about to split with him and go to my room on the other end of the hallway when he grabs my arm.

"Thought I'd call Jongin now," he says seriously, "think it'd be nice for you to be there".

I sigh, letting out a deep, slightly annoyed, breath.

"Oppa, are you really that desperate to know? Even when I've told you to drop it?" I ask sighing.

"This is something my best friend did to you, my member, my sister, that resulted in you not talking anymore, it's serious and I want to know what's happened because I don't want to be friends with someone on false pretenses," he says, his face frowning.

"I don't want to be there to see the breaking of a year's year-long friendship," I say, arms crossed.

"Well, I think you should be there. If anything, to mediate," he counters, "especially if it's as bad as you're making it out to be".

I sigh once again and turn around heading to my room. I feel Jimin follow me. I unlock my door and hold the door for him to walk in. As I was closing the door, Jimin took out his phone and called Jongin. He picks up on the second ring.

"Yo," I could hear Jongin's voice since Jimin had put his phone on speaker.

"Hey, you busy?" Jimin asked, his arm on his hip as he held the phone up.

"Umm, no, why?" Jongin asked with a curious voice but didn't seem concerned or worried.