Chapter 59- All Eyes on Me

May 21st, 2017:

We got back to the hotel and almost immediately did a V-live. I let the boys take the lead since I'd done most of the speaking all afternoon. It was a bit of a bummer when Yoongi reminded Jungkook and me that we couldn't drink because the legal age in the United States was 21 so we just had to watch the boys enjoy the champagne and get a bit buzzed without us. Once we'd finished the live, we kept reliving every little moment from all of our different angles before finally heading back to our rooms at one in the morning.

I had avoided looking at my phone all day because I knew it would be blowing up and I wanted to properly reply to everyone. But now I was finally lying in bed trying to respond to everyone. I had nearly eighty texts and several missed calls. Jonghyun, Taemin, Chanyeol, Suho, Jongin, Jieun (IU), Jiyong (G-Dragon), Taeyeon, Sulli, Hara, Heeyoung, and all of Mamamoo, EXID, Blackpink, and G-Friend had texted their congratulations. My dad, Anne, Mathieu, my sister, Timothée, Halsey, and Celine Dion also texted.

I had just replied a thank you to Timothée when he Facetimed me, probably seeing I had answered.

"CONGRATULATIONS!!!!" he shouted as soon as I picked up. I was so surprised I dropped the phone on my chest.

"Thanks," I chuckle picking it back up.

"Billboard Award winner!" he shouted again beaming, "that's crazy! Congrats!".

"Thanks, it really is crazy," I chuckle again at his excitement, "what are you doing up?"

"Well, I watched the awards and then I have a bunch of scripts to read so, kind of just decided to get on that," he smiles, "but this is your night! How do you feel! You did so well with the speech. It was really good".

"Aww, thanks," I blush, "I was kind of in robot mode. The whole time I was kinda just following where people were telling me to go and stuff. It kinda sucks cuz now some of the stuff is a blur in my brain, like I don't remember".

"Oh, that really does suck @ss," he frowns, "but I'm sure there's a video of it somewhere," he adds grinning, "you guys were literally everywhere. Twitter was just a BTS ARMY haven for the night and the cameras kept going to you. You guys were the moment, it was really to cool to see. I'm so proud".

"Yeah, several celebrities came up to us. So many guys came up to me too, it was crazy," I laugh remembering, "I bet most of them didn't actually know who I was. Jungkook ended up scaring most of them away though".

"If JK had been there our first meeting, I'd have been scared too," Timothée nods, understanding the men, "especially now, he's been exercising, we can tell. But I'm glad he was there, you don't need weird men chasing after you".

"Who's the we?" I laugh, thinking Timothée was referring to himself in the third person.

"ARMY! I'm a full-blown ARMY Y/N, the real deal," he beams proudly.

"Right," I chuckle, "did you see any of the interviews? I feel like we did fifty".