Chapter 106- Inside Out

December 7th, 2017:

I'd been on home lockdown since the surgery with Yoona basically living with me. She'd taken over my desk as her office and my couch as her bed. However, she would have to leave for the next few days because they needed her at the concerts. I was doing as well as could be expected. I was taking pain meds but what I was told to be the normal amount. I couldn't wait to get the stitches out and start this physiotherapy as soon as possible. The Bad B*tches had sent flowers and a fruit basket to my place. IU and the gang had sent over a gift get well soon basket as well. Even people like Halsey, who I'd been speaking to more regularly now about music and politics with, and Khalid were sending me well wishes. The usual suspects like Timothée, also sent their good vibes over.

The boys were constantly keeping me in the loop about the concert and how the rehearsals were going, who was singing my bits, some songs they'd decided to not have someone cover, like in the medley, and any funny incidents that were occurring.

It was late now and Hanbin had said he was coming over. He'd been busy since the party so we hadn't seen each other since, but he had carved out tonight to spend time with me watching movies.

"Hey, hey," he smiled coming into the apartment holding two plastic bags. Inigo who had been next to me immediately running away.

He quickly put the bag down, took his shoes off, and rushed over to hug me gently.

"I missed you," he says, pecking my lips, "I'm so happy the surgery went well. Wish I could have been there to support you".

He leaned over me slightly to see my stitches grimacing.

"When do you take them out?" he asks, going back to the bags he'd brought.

"The 12th," I answer matter-of-factly.

"So, are you not going to Japan then?" he asks, taking out some soda and chips from the first bag.

"No," I answer sadly, "flying's just not a good idea right now. I am hoping to be able to attend the schedules after that though. As a bystander, but it's better than nothing".

"Yeah, definitely," Hanbin nods, "you don't want to do anything to regress your recovery".

"How much stuff did you bring?" I laugh slightly at him still taking stuff out of the bags.

"I went to go find some like sugar-free candy cuz I knew you weren't gonna eat anything too sugary cuz you're not working out. I even asked Cherry about so you should be proud," he adds pointing at me with an eyebrow raised, "but then I didn't know what would actually be good so I kinda bought everything".

"Cherry back in your good books then?" I chuckle.

"When it comes to telling me where to buy sugar-free candy, yeah," he nods, going to get bowls from my cabinets, "still think she isn't any good for Junehoe".

I just rolled my eyes, getting the TV remote to find Inside Out, the movie Hanbin was insistent I watch.