Chapter 36- Bon Voyage Season 2 | Episode 5

Author's Note at the End :)

April 13th, 2017:

After a very slow morning where the boys overslept and packed in the most disorganised way possible (other than Jimin), we were at the airport heading to Honolulu. We had to do everything on our own again, so Namjoon and I found the check-in desk and got everything organised.

Once in Honolulu we were split into pairs to get to the Airbnb we had rented. I was paired with Taehyung who seemed very relaxed and nonchalant.

"This'll be a breeze guys," he says coolly.

"You're only saying that cuz you're with Y/N," Jimin says.

Taehyung just grins.

"Just letting you guys know, there is a transfer on the buses," the producer explains, "all your routes have transfers".

"That's fine, we can do that," Taehyung grins.

"Oppa, I might speak English, but I don't know the bus system," I shake my head.

"It's fine, you'll figure it out," he pats my shoulder confidently.

"You should do some work too," Seokjin says, pointing his finger accusatorily at Taehyung.

"You guys ready?" the producer smiles, "you can go off now".

"Okay, Y/N, let's go," Taehyung says, wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

I walk to check the map of the bus system on the wall outside the airport along with the route we had been given by the staff on a piece of paper.

"Ok, so we need to take the 14 bus," I say, "then get off at the before last stop and take the... 4 I think" (Note: not actually accurate to Honolulu buses, I made it up).

"Sounds good," Taehyung nods, guiding me left with his arm still over my shoulder.

"It's this way," I say, pointing right.

"Of course," he nods again, turning and heading for the bus terminal, "14, here, I found the bus".

He lets go of me and goes to look at the schedule on the post.

"Should be here in 6 minutes," he states.

"Wow, I'm impressed," I chuckle, "good job".

"I know what I'm doing," he says proudly, his chest puffed out.

We were standing there for maybe 2 minutes and I could tell he was getting restless.

"Do you know how long it'll take in total?" he asks, yawning.