Chapter 65- Princess

August 17th, 2017:

We had filmed the DNA music videos last week. For the music video, I had decided to go for a muted blue for my hair, thinking a hair colour change might do me some good. I had also cut it a fair bit, it being just a tad longer than my shoulders now, much to the surprise of the boys given how much I loved having long hair. But again, I hoped it help me in building a new version of Y/N. I was given a denim skirt and white long sleeve printed top to wear with a colourful fabric belt for most of the music video, paired with red converses. I wore tight black slacks and a blue, silk cropped blouse for the more formal outfit of the video. Overall, it had been fun to film. The boys kept a light and fun atmosphere. It was made better by me not making a single mistake. While having fun, I had made sure not to lose sight of the work I had to do. Now we'd filmed it, we had since shifted our attention to rehearsing for the Seo Taiji concert.

My sister's words continued to linger in my mind every day, but it was easy to think about, hard to actualize. But they were still there, always in the back of my mind, a shadow to my every thought.

Probably in the hopes to get me out of my head, Jungkook had invited me to a gathering the 97-line were holding. He said I could invite the girls and I again agreed because I knew I needed to get out of my lonely apartment. I had texted in the female 97-line group chat I honestly rarely engaged in to ask who was free and Eunbi, Yuna (Gfriend), Jisoo (Twice), Mina (Twice), Rosé (Blackpink), Lisa (Blackpink), Dawon (WJSN), and Luda (WJSN), basically the whole group chat, had said they would come. I was a bit worried about whichever bar we were going to wondering if it was going to be big enough because Jungkook had said most of the male 97-line were also coming which meant Jaehyun (NCT), DK (Seventeen), Mingyu (Seventeen), The8 (Seventeen), Bambam (Got7), Yugyeom (Got7), and Eunwoo (Astro). That was a total of 16 people. When I told Jungkook he looked a bit stunned when I said most of them had said they could come, but we'd already invited them, we couldn't rescind the invitation now.

As a result, Jungkook and I were in a cab to the bar Mingyu had decided on. I was wearing ripped denim shorts with a crop top which showed the abs I had been hard at work developing. I had been going to the regular and boxing gym maybe a bit excessively, but it was a sure way to handle my anger in recent times.

"Are you planning on drinking drinking?" I ask him as we approached the bar.

"No, probably not," he says thinking, "we still have work tomorrow and then the rehearsal with Seo Taiji sunbaenim after tomorrow. We probably shouldn't".

"Yeah, we probably shouldn't," I nod my head, looking back out the window.

We get to the bar and the Seventeen, Got7, Blackpink, WJSN, and Gfriend members were all already there. They had taken over the far side of the restaurant and put a whole set of tables together to make two long tables. The girls and boys were mixing together. When they saw us walk in, everyone stood up to greet us. The other people in the bar mouth's dropped, seeing even more idols walk in. I chuckle, thinking they were in for more surprises as we weren't even all here.

I sat down next to Eunbi, and Yugyeom with Lisa and Mingyu in front of me. Dawon and Eunwoo were also at the table so far. By the time everyone had arrived Jaehyun and Mina were also at the table. I could see Jungkook through Mingyu and Mina.

"Nice to finally talk to the girl of the moment," Mingyu laughs as we all start conversations.