Chapter 25- The Door Not Completely Shut

April 3rd, 2017:

"Time to wake up, we're here," Yoona said loudly, turning around to nudge Jimin and I's knees.

We all slowly wake up, wanting to keep sleeping for another few minutes.

"Come on guys," Yoona speaks again, "you guys gotta rehearse".

I finally got up and hit Jimin's chest for him to wake up. I did the same to the two in the back and opened the van door. I got out and made a big stretch. It was nice to be home in a familiar place after moving around so much lately.

"Y/N, wanna follow me," Yoona says as we walked into the building, "it'll be quick".

"Yeah, sure," I say, not really thinking anything of it. Maybe it was about the costume for the tour with my bruise or my doctors' appointments.

We walked up to her office talking about her family and the new dog her parents had gotten. Once at her office, Yoona closed the door and turned to me sighing.

"Oh god, what's happened," I say jokingly, sensing her seriousness.

"The lawyers have contacted us," she says, going to behind her desk, "and while they've made it clear that you don't want to press charges... well, the police still are".

"What? How is that possible? I said I didn't want to. How can they do that?" I say absolutely stunned.

"The police have trying to be harsher on people using the dark web, especially regarding CP (look up "cp meaning crime" if you don't know what it stands for) and the guy apparently had some. It's rare they find people using it so obviously, and he was apparently a constant user, uploader, buyer, and seller," she explains, "so they're charging him for those things. The lawyers are trying to make it so that they can't use your videos as evidence, but they feel the police will try to make mention of them, even if they won't name you".

"Who has the video?" I question.

"The police still have a copy as evidence," she responds frowning, "it's been deleted from the web and his drives".

"And they're still sure he's the one that sold the stuffed horse?" I ask.

"Yeah, he gave it to a friend he knew was going to an idol's fan meeting. He wanted more videos to, as they say, diversify his products," Yoona sighs, "the fan was cleared".

"Can't we make them sign a contract about not being able to use the video?" I ask desperately.

"Yeah, legally they can't use the video without your consent," she says, "but they can mention "other explicit videos acquired without consent" or say, "videos of a celebrity who decided not to press charges". Essentially, they can mention it or use it as a tool to imply there's a lot more but can't actually use the video or your name in court".

"Can we sue if they use it, and it somehow leads back to me?" I question, trying to think of all future possibilities.