Chapter 4- Graduation

February 7th, 2017:

We were on our way to Jungkook's graduation at the School of Performing Arts. My graduation was tomorrow since I went to the Hanlim Multi Art School mostly because it was cheaper.

Knowing people would be taking pictures and we would be filmed, I dressed up. I was wearing black skinny faux leather pants, a white turtleneck, and a white coat with the brooch my grandparents got me, matched with my Burberry boots. I felt so professional in this outfit.

We all walk out of the vans and head over to where Jungkook was inside the school parking area. I was holding the flowers we got him. I get to him, and he opens his arms wide. I could tell he was really excited.

"Congrats!" I squeal, running up into the hug.

"Why do you look so nice?" he questions, looking at me up and down once we let go of the hug.

"Why not?" I pose playfully.

"Okay, let's go," he laughs, placing his arm around me as he guided us up to his school.

We get up to the main entrance and we're instantly met with so many cameras. We stand for pictures to be taken and then Jungkook takes us to the gym where the ceremony was taking place. He goes to his seat in the front, and since we weren't allowed to see the ceremony because we were such a large group, we went to wait in the car.

I had gone to the washroom after the ceremony, so the boys were waiting for me in the car. I rushed back to the cars, cameras, and phones filming the entire time. Sejin hands me the flowers I had given to him for him to hold. He opens the car door and Jimin grabs the flowers I had been holding and throws them at Jungkook who was sitting next to him.

"Hey, be gentle!" I reprimand him for maybe damaging the beautiful flowers we got.

"Where did you buy this?" Jungkook asked, really observing the flowers for the first time.

"C'mon, scooch," I shove Jimin to go sit in the back seat so I could get in the car without having to go through him. He does as asked and I sit in the newly vacated seat while Sejin closed the door behind me. Jimin and Taehyung joke with Jungkook about where we got the flowers, saying we searched so long and hard when we just got them at the Mart.

"Anyway, congratulations," Jimin said, "eat a lot at the restaurant, you deserve it".

"I'm buying, of course, I'm going to eat a lot," Jungkook says, putting the flowers down by his feet.

"You're buying?" I say surprised.

"Yeah, I'm an adult now," he says proudly.

"You, an adult?" I say jokingly.

He turned around to me with a fake hurt look.

"More than you," he counters.

"Well, I'll make sure to get the most expensive thing on the menu then," I laugh.