Chapter 6- Wing: You Never Walk Alone Comeback

February 15th, 2017:

We had had the comeback on the 12th, and it had blown up past any of our wildest dreams. Spring Day, and then Not Today, broke view records. Spring Day crashed on Melon with how much it had been in demand. Our tour was sold out within minutes. I could barely keep up with everything.

Videos and pictures from my night out with the girls was still going around. Both Korean and international fans were loving it. However, there were still a lot of people criticizing me and the group, but mostly me and Jennie. They felt it was irresponsible of me to have gone out and performed knowing I would cause such a commotion. Critics felt people could have gotten injured (no one did) or that I was overshadowing the girls that had been initially performing (they were blowing up because of this). If this had happened even just a year ago, I might have been very negatively impacted by this. However, now, while it did hurt every time I saw a comment since I felt so misunderstood, it wasn't as bad. I was still mostly confident that I hadn't done anything wrong. The one thing I did feel very bad about is a lot of people were trying to figure out who Heeyoung was and while some blurred her face realising she wasn't an idol, but others wanted to get to know everything about her. All her socials were being bombarded and she ended up deleting all her posts and completely privatizing her accounts. 

Currently, I was starting a Vlive to talk about the album and answer questions, just a chill live while I drew.

"Hi, everyone," I waved to the phone once a large number of people had come on, "I hope you're doing well! Did you guys like the comeback?"

I read several comments saying they loved it.

"I thought today I'd answer all your questions you might have about... I don't know? Anything?" I chuckle slightly, "I know Rap Monster oppa did his behind-the-album lives he usually does, but I guess you can ask questions outside the album. The staff also prepared some paper and pencils for me to draw".

I show them the paper and pencils. Now, there were questions about what I was planning to draw.

"Oh, I'll reveal it when I'm done," I wink.

I look up when I saw Jungkook come into the lounge where I was filming. He stops himself when he realised what was going on.

"You filming?" he asked, backing up slightly.

"Yeah," I nod chuckling, "want to say hi?"

"Uh, hi ARMY!" he shouted, "have fun with Y/N!"

"Show your face," I try to push him to come over next to me, "they want to see you".

"Ask about how she brushes her teeth ARMY!" he deflects, referring to our heated debate we had had in the morning about the appropriate way to brush teeth.

I roll my eyes as he grins and dashes out.

"Okay, here's the deal," I say, starting to explain the odd comment, "Jungkook puts his brush under water, then the toothpaste, and then water before starting to brush his teeth. However, I just put the toothpaste then water then start brushing. He thinks I'm weird for it. What do you guys think?"