Chapter 105- Getting An Upgrade

December 4th, 2017:

I woke up to the noise of the opening and closing of my front door. I groan, unable to roll over like I usually would trying to shield my eyes from the sunlight seeping through the gaps in the curtain.

"Morning," Yoona said softly, coming to stand next to my bed with a coffee in hand.

I just grumble, my good hand over my eyes.

"Ever my ray of sunshine in the morning," she chuckles, "if you wanna keep sleeping, you can. Just thought you'd want to go to the company, they're giving Jin his cake at noon".

I lower my hand looking at her.

"Okay, I'm getting up," I say, wriggling my way to a seated position so I could get out of bed. I wasn't going to miss Seokjin's birthday.

Yoona helps me up and then helps me shower and change.

"There, you look cute," she says pleased with her work given I'd let her choose what I'd wear. She'd chosen mom jeans with a stripped white and light green blouse since blouses were the most painless thing to putting on. She'd also put my hair up in a pony tail.

All of this, including eating breakfast had taken two and a half hours and I was worried we'd be late for the cake. I felt bad I couldn't have baked him one, but if there was any reason to break my cake baking streak, a torn rotator cuff was a good excuse.

"Don't worry Y/N, I can tell them to wait a bit," Yoona says seeing me anxiously tapping my foot as we hit another red light on our way to Bighit.

We got to the company just in time to see Jimin putting in the candles to the cake on the floor in the hallway.

"Hey," Jungkook who was standing next to Jimin criticizing his candle placement said upon seeing me, "how'd you sleep?"

"Fine," I say, "the shoulder kinda stops me from sleeping well, really... how's rehearsal going?"

"It's weird," Jimin answers, standing up from his squat he'd been doing to light the candles, "you know, without you".

"What's taking so long," Hoseok said coming into the hallway from the dance studio, "oh Y/N, you came. We weren't sure you were gonna come, you need the sleep. He's gonna be so happy. Ok, let's go".

Hoseok goes back in and shuts the lights. I follow Jimin into the studio singing "Happy Birthday".

"Happy birthday oppa!" I beamed when we'd turned the lights back on and he'd blown out his candles.

"Did you make a wish?" Taehyung asks.

"Of course I did," Seokjin nods.

"What was it?" Jungkook questions.

"I'm not telling," Seokjin scoffs, "it won't come true".

BTS Eighth Member | The Life: Year 2017On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara