Chapter 14- Flirting and Fooling Around

March 20th, 2017:

We had just finished the second show in Brazil. Having come from Mexico for KCon and we were all starting to feel the effects of the intensity of the concerts and schedule. My voice was hoarse, and my muscles were cramping. We were all going through it and all the staff knew, but we still tried to pull through. Jungkook, Taehyung, and I were joking around in my room eating gimbap and meat from local stores. A camera for the documentary was filming us.

"Can you pass the sauce," I ask, taking my first bite of meat.

"What are you gonna do for it?" Taehyung grinned, picking it up.

"What do you want?" I roll my eyes.

"You call me King Taehyung during the next concert," he smiled, holding the sauce just out of reach.

"Now that's too much," I joke laughing, "Just give me the sauce".

I turn suddenly and reach forward quickly trying to catch him off guard, but he acts quickly and moves it away. However, a pain shot through my shoulder, and a crack could have been heard. I let out a small whimper since it had been a while since my shoulder had dislocated. Both of the boys' smiles dropped, being replaced with worried faces.

Jungkook was already getting up to get the physio and managers.

"Don't move too much," Taehyung said, helping me sit back upright without moving my shoulder too much, "is it really painful?"

"It's tolerable," I say, letting out a deep breath.

"What's happened," the female therapist said seriously, walking in hurriedly.

"Her shoulder dislocated," Taehyung answered, moving out of the way to allow the physio to attend to me.

"Okay, how painful is it from 1 to 10," she asked, carefully feeling my shoulder.

"Like 6?" I said, not really sure just how painful it was. I'd felt worse but didn't remember what was normal for a dislocation.

"This has happened before, right?" she kept questioning, looking at me intently.

"Yes, you can just put it back," I say taking a deep breath as if she was about to do it this second, "do it now, I'll be fine".

She nodded.

"Can you get me a towel," she looked up past me. Soon, she was handed one and asked to bite on it, just in case I bit my tongue from the pain while she put my shoulder back in place.

"Okay," she said, placing each of her hands on the front and back of my shoulder while the other physio who had also made his way over after hearing what was going on held my back in place, "one... two... three".

With a pop, or a crack, my shoulder was back in its place. I cried out in pain, but as soon as it was back, the pain dissipated.