Chapter 94- Beach Memories

November 18th, 2017:

I woke up early to go see the sunrise with Taehyung. I dressed in leggings and a sport's crop top with my running shoes ready for our run afterwards. When I went to the elevators where we said we'd meet up I was surprised to see the head guard, Baekwon, already waiting in training clothes.

"Morning," he smiled, putting down his phone.

"Morning... Didn't realise you'd be joining," I say a bit surprised.

"I have to, for safety reasons," he says looking a bit sorry about it, "I'll keep my distance, don't worry".

"It's okay," I chuckle, "it's not like we're going on a date".

We both look over at the hallway as we hear someone walking our way.

"Oppa, you're gonna run in that?" I say, looking up and down at Taehyung's casual outfit not at all good for running when he walked up to us.

"Wait, you were serious about that?" he says annoyed.

"Yeah, even Baekwon oppa is dressed ready," I say, gesturing to Baekwon.

Taehyung groaned, tilted his head up to the sky, turned around and headed back to his room to change. Ten minutes later he was back ready.

"Okay, we have to hurry cuz you took forever," I say, hurrying into the elevator Baekwon was holding for us.

We quickly walked to the beach only a few blocks from our hotel. We got to the beach in time. It was almost deserted as we sat down in the sand. Baekwon seated himself a few away behind us. We sat in silence as we watched the sun slowly go up.

"You remember when we watched the sunset during American Hustle Life?" Taehyung finally speaks up, still looking at the sun rising.

I hummed in response smiling at the memory.

"Weird to think that was only two years ago," he says, "feels like at least five".

"Yeah, we were so young and stupid," I chuckle smiling.

"But didn't we win the dance battle we were meant to be preparing for?" Taehyung smiles.

"Yeah, I think we did," I nod, my smile growing bigger thinking about that surprising win.

"Do you think we've stuck to what we promised each other?" Taehyung asks, now getting serious, playing with sand and letting it run through his fingers, "about not trying to fit in, that BTS was something special... no copyright infringement".

My smile drops slightly thinking back to that time. 

"I mean thinking about it, we are becoming mainstream now..." Taehyung says, "soon I wonder if there's going to be something special about us or we'll just be some other group that's going to come and go... You know how things get hyped up and people forget about them after a couple of years".