𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘

❝𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.❞

❝𝑰𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅, 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒖𝒔𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔

𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔.❞

After Charlotte reached to the hospital, she was immediately taken under the doctor's observation. It took about six hours for Justin to reach LA with his friends and another thirty minutes to reach to the hospital. He was praying throughout his ride for his fiancée and unborn's child safety.

Please let them be safe. He prayed.

Upon reaching, he was met with silence when he found Charlotte's friends sitting in the waiting room and weeping. He wanted to know the reason for their tears but he felt as if his lungs were caught up in his throat. He immediately rushed to Charlotte's hospital room only to find her unconscious with IV stuck in her hand.

He was confused. He didn't know what to do. The doctor was called in and the news was broken down to him. Sadly, the baby didn't make it. The news traumatised Charlotte to the point where she fainted and had to be given IV due to weakness. The doctor had suggested her to rest so her health won't deteriorate more. Giving a sympathetic smile to Justin, the doctor left the room.

Justin completely broke down. His knees had given up on him. Tears started flowing down his cheeks and his heart started aching. Why? Just why? Wasn't what they both have had to go through enough? Wasn't what Charlotte have had to go through enough? Why was she always tested like this? Why were they always tested like this?

Emma entered into the room and her heart broke at the scene. She placed her hand on his shoulder to comfort him. Upon this, Justin started crying harder. Why was God always testing him like this? They were so happy a while ago. Just a few hours ago, Justin felt as if he was on the top of the world and now he was thrown down into hell. His life was turned upside down in a matter of just few seconds. Their lives was turned upside down in a matter of just few seconds.

The news had hit Charlotte more than it did to anybody else. She refused to believe her baby was gone. She begged and begged Justin to bring her baby back. She blamed herself for what have had happened. In just a matter of few days, her grief had taken over her completely. Justin's grief had taken over him completely.

Charlotte was grieving.
Justin was grieving.
Yet both of them didn't know how to comfort each other. Even if they tried, they failed to do so.