41. A Fun Day

EverydayI get lostin that"Somethingabout you

Everyday
I get lost
in that
"Something
about you."

Charlotte's P.O.V

"Then she started dancing, sexual romancing, nasty but she fancy, lipstick on my satin sheets, what's your nationality? I wonder if there's more of you, she's got my attention, she's confident, oh no no, oh no no, she's confident, oh no no, oh no no, and I'm down with it, oh no no, oh no no, she's confident, you could tell by the way she walks in the room." Justin sang as he danced around the room while I was just watching him with a small smile on my face. Let's just say that Justin was in Journals mood today. He was singing and dancing to every song that was in the album. I was basically experiencing personal concert here.

Suddenly, Emma walked in the room with a huge smile on her face but then she saw Justin dancing and singing making her raise her eyebrows in amusement and confusion. She then turned to me, looking at me in the way as if she was secretly asking me what was going on. I simply shrugged while smiling and she smirked before sitting down beside me.

"Oh no no, oh no, but still I gotta have it." Justin finished singing and then saw Emma sitting beside me on the couch. "When did you get here?" He asked confused. "When you were busy singing your heart out and wiggling that ass of yours." She said and we couldn't help but laugh. "Yeah, I was really into the song." He said scratching the back of his neck. "I could see that." Emma chuckled. "Though, I'm still bumped that you didn't do a Journals tour." She pouted. Justin just innocently shrugged not knowing what to answer on this and Emma playfully rolled her eyes and chuckled.

"By the way, I really wanted to go out with you guys and of course Lucas. So I was thinking where do you guys want to go? It could be like a double date but of course nobody would know it." She said. "That's a good idea." I said and Justin agreed. "Okay then, get ready. I'm going to meet Lucas and inform him that we are having double date." Emma said. "He doesn't know?" Justin asked with a little chuckle. "I made the plan myself few minutes ago." Emma shrugged and I giggled while hugging her. Justin laughed too and sat down.

"Where we'll go?" I asked. "Don't know. Let's just plan when we all will be together. But wear a bikini underneath, just in case if we decide to go to the beach. It's a hot day today." She said. "Okay sure, whatever." I said. "Okay, I should go now. Meet in an hour?" She asked and we nodded.

Soon, she left.

"You're all that matters to me, yeah, yeah, ain't worried about nobody else, if I ain't with you, I'm not myself, you make me complete, you're all that matters to me, yeah, yeah." Justin sang sexily before biting on my earlobe. "What has gotten into you today?" I giggled. "What do you mean?" He asked. "You are in mood to sing each and every song of Journals. Not like you don't always sing around the house but today you are only singing songs from that album." I said interlacing our hands together. "I am really feeling it today. I just want to enjoy myself." He shrugged and I wrapped my other arm around his torso while resting my head on his chest.